• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
  • I'm on Tumblr 24/7, mostly reblogging since I don't have a professional camera, to upload quality photos, yet. That's the only social network that I'm deeply obsessed with, I never use facebook but I keep it open in case family or friends need to contact me and I don't even have twitter.

Years
  • I can literally spend hours at a time on tumblr reblogging stuff I find funny and or interesting and never post anything original, haha :P but most of the time my "original" stuff is from things I find on facebook or imgur haha

TY

I dont even have tumblr nor considering to get it... I have enough stuff on my mind :P

Years
  • Then again, like I said, tumblr is less of an addiction to me than PC. Right now, I have to focus on getting a job, just so I can be able to get to college in the Spring and not be bored all day sitting at home for like 4 months now.

TY

I need a job too if i ever wanna get a drivers license :/
    I applied to a few, but none were looking for employees :(

Years
  • >sees job opening up on website
    >applies online
    >calls employer
    >employer says they aren't hiring
    >job is still listed on website

Employer's reaction:
    Eo4JOKqm.png

Seriously, I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am addicted to tumblr like Zero is, especially during the weekend when the NASCAR fandom gets together for the race. I restarted my twitter recently, but I'm not going to be using it as often as tumblr.

Darkrai666

ThatscaryFreakyguywhoisDa rkrai
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Ah..I hate those trolls And Speaking of which i practically have a everything I only Use facebook and twitter though..I have a tumblr But Idk What to do

I am addicted to tumblr like Zero is, especially during the weekend when the NASCAR fandom gets together for the race. I restarted my twitter recently, but I'm not going to be using it as often as tumblr.

YAY! You have a twitter? Follow for follow? I tweet a lot of stuff :D @Sir_Epic007

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hooooold your mudkips, man. Like I said, I'm just not gonna be using it as often. I'm primarily going to be using it for stalking nascar drivers be up-to-date on what people are doing fun. Also...I don't do f4f. xD

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • I've only used tumblr for finding .gifs for use as avatars/signatures. Never bothered signing up because I have no need to do so but now it looks like I'll have to register an account just to be able to see more stuff tagged.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • That's what I said at first then I got one out of curiosity and I've been lost in its deep darkness ever since.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • That's what I said at first then I got one out of curiosity and I've been lost in its deep darkness ever since.

basically me rn. it has become my biggest distraction aside from PC.

"okay I'm gonna go eat breakfast"
    *continues to scroll tumblr for 2 more hours*
    *1:00 pm*
    "oops I forgot to eat"

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • How long have you had one? o_o
    Since February iirc. It's my newest drug.
    basically me rn. it has become my biggest distraction aside from PC.

"okay I'm gonna go eat breakfast"
    *continues to scroll tumblr for 2 more hours*
    *1:00 pm*
    "oops I forgot to eat"

Yeah, that's about right. xD
    "Well, tumblr's boring. Better go check tumblr."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back