• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The only way, believe it or not, I knew about the new Wolverine movie was through a Red Robin commercial I saw on TV promoting the movie.. call me crazy, but I never saw a trailer for it at all on TV unless I watch the wrong channels Dx

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Hm, to be honest, I only recall watching one commercial on TV. Everything I've seen advertising Wolverine were posters on walls and buses.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I think I saw the new Wolverine movie advertisement on tumblr but I'm not too sure. I wanna see it though

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Honestly, I have almost no interest, thanks to how the completely MURDERED Deadpool in the last installment.

The merc with a mouth didn't have a ****ing mouth in that movie. :I

Sir Codin

I wanted to love that movie, I really did, but it was just so convoluted.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    I saw it, (Man of Steel) it was okay.

Hey, have any of you seen that billboard for California Avocados that reads:
    "Don't you just love when neighbors share their fruit"
    With a large, ladies' hand holding an Avocado?

If you know what I mean, you get 500 points.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I didn't even know about the Wolverine movie until I went to go and watch World War Z two weeks ago. Then after that I saw the Red Robin commercial about it while on vacation last week. For a movie based on a Marvel character it had well... no hype at all compared to the other movies based on Marvel or DC characters.

Sadly, I do not know what you mean so I don't get 500 points.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Yeah! You get 500 points!! Congratulations! They don't matter!

That is definitly one of the best-worst worded billboards ever. X}

Years
  • POINT GET!

I read up the plot on Wolverine, and I'm not interested anymore. I don't know if I do that too much or not often enough.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Ahaha. I had forgotten about that. X}

People don't seem to pay much attention to the way they say things, some of the time. Or they just don't understand it. Today my friend's very young sister was trying to figure out words that rhyme with "Kitty"... Everyone else was being serious about telling her to be quiet, but I started laughing.

I do the same thing, though, with wording things in a weird way and I end up saying something completely different. Try having to fall over yourself in an attempt to explain that by claiming that you were "playing with yourself", you meant that you were playing the Pokemon TCG against yourself. ]:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    That's amazing. X}

So, how have you been Jess? It's been a while. . .

I'm actually rather excited for this upcoming Wolverine movie, he's easily one of my favorite Marvel characters. That, the next Hobbit, and, admittedly, Percy Jackson.
    I'm still so pissed about no new Paranormal Activity this Halloween.

Edit:
    Seriously, thank you for that. I actually laughed pretty heartily, just now. X}

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Ehh, some stuff has changed, some is the same. Nothing interesting that I can say here, unless you think losing 5-6 vials worth of blood (for testing) is interesting. Yesterday the guy who works there actually recognized me. >_<

What about you?

I don't really care all that much about movies, honestly. I don't bother to watch them, most of the time haha. To the point where I bought a Pokemon movie months ago and still have yet to watch it. X}

Last edited:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • There are soo many movies I want, all the new super hero movies + Catching Fire are on my top watch list. But I never have money whenever I feel like going to the theatre...I need a job.

Years
  • Mmmmm... avocado. I'm hungry now.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next Thor movie. I had hopes for Wolverine. Haha, silly me. But seriously, they bombed so badly with the first one I thought things could only go up from there.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Mmmmm... avocado. I'm hungry now.

^^^ Post of the year right there. X}

Am I the only one who doesn't care about pretty much anything pertaining or relating to marvel? I just don't find that kind of stuff to be interesting.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Am I the only one who doesn't care about pretty much anything pertaining or relating to marvel? I just don't find that kind of stuff to be interesting.

Oh, this. It's so much this. I was never a comics fan. But even the stories themselves and the characters and this superpowers and superheroes stuff - I never got into that really.

And there's so much said about the Hunger Games series. If it's as good as people say, I might look into it since I'll be horribly bored this summer and need something fresh to read.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back