• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Im also decent at FPS games, but im terrible at fighting games myself xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
oh my god I suck at FPS games, the sad thing is everyone plays them well and I'm here like "which is aim and which is throw grenade???"

TY

Yeah unfortunately almost every single person on my PS3 friends list plays a FPS game or sports games... However i dont want to play a RTS game on a console... Idk how bad i will be then xD

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I'm decent at the NBA 2K games but I suck at Madden. And are RTS games hard on console or it's just a personal preference? xD

TY

Well i like using hotkeys, and i have no idea how you would sort hotkeys on a console xD
Unless you use a keyboard for a console

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Oh true, hot keys makes playing on the PC easier xD I use them in LoL since you have to react fast if you get attacked by an enemy champion or something

TY

I have them so i can quickly switch from my army to my production facilities and also to produce units without using the mouse.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Yeaah, SC2 sounds kind of complicated xD my whole army would die cause I'm so bad at multitasking.

TY

Yeah it seems quite complicated (maybe it is, i cant tell myself cause of my 15,5 years of RTS experience xD)

TY

They are, and even back then i beated people (even my dad though i was really young xD)

TY

I did for some reason, and i got addicted to the RTS genre thanks to that.

TY

Clicking (or APM in other terms) isnt really effective if you do it a lot... They only do it for the high APM or to warm up their fingers. My APM is fairly low tbh

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm not that great at RTS games. I only played like.. two of 'em and it was either with easy computers or with my family (normally all of us on the same team) and I never did campaign. I had fun though and that's what counts!

Years
I'm not a fan of them either BUT THERE IS ONE EXCEPTION. VALKYRIA CHRONICLES!

It's an FPS RPG game and it is designed in such a different way to the bog standard FPS games, so it appeals to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back