• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    I'll be doing this!

I like the idea of doing something Hoenn-themed since ORAS, and because it's summer-y kinda.

Years
    One thing.

Blarzigord worshipping.

I'm making that Fan Club soon, I swear I'm doing it.

Pokemon cities

I think this would be cool, we could have the city in the theme and a notable character from the city as our avi (dibs on Veilstone if we do that). Other one's I'm in favour of are

-Grass types (cause sceptile)
    -90s Cartoons (cause courage)

Historical or mythological figures could be cool too.

Years
    I think of the choices, I'll probably go with either Hoenn Pokemon (because ORAS), Mega Evolutions or maybe Grass-types, even though it's considered autumn on my end and not spring, but you know... opposite hemisphere and everything. Kalos Pokemon would not be bad either, even when there was that one staff collab a while back when the XY release was coming.

As far as non-Pokemon themes go, I'd be happy with Square Enix or Disney. Both have some really great characters that I was thinking about lately.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    maybe Grass-types, even though it's considered autumn on my end and not spring, but you know... opposite hemisphere and everything.

You can always go as Autumn Deerling or Sawsbuck if you want.

Years
    I think of the choices, I'll probably go with either Hoenn Pokemon (because ORAS), Mega Evolutions or maybe Grass-types, even though it's considered autumn on my end and not spring, but you know... opposite hemisphere and everything. Kalos Pokemon would not be bad either, even when there was that one staff collab a while back when the XY release was coming.

As far as non-Pokemon themes go, I'd be happy with Square Enix or Disney. Both have some really great characters that I was thinking about lately.

Square Enix could be good.
    Bring on the FF stuff lol

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    +1 on the Grass types, or maybe even Spring Pokemon [or Autumn Pokemon for the Southeners[OR SUMMER POKEMON FOR US TROPICS]] just so our choices could be a little bit larger?

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I was thinking of Grass Pokémon as well, but then, not everyone is having spring (in my case, it's rainy season, and it's autumn where Hikari lives), so I think Hoenn Pokémon might do it.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    I'm just wondering on how the cities will work if we're going with cities haha. I guess landmarks and people are one thing, but what else?

While for Grass Types... yeah, over here it's the rainy season, so technically Grass Types just ain't cut here. I was just thinking on the majority of PC being in America, that's all. And yes, the downpours tend to go Primordial Sea levels of rain.

As for Hoenn... ain't it a bit late to the party? I mean, ORAS was 5 months ago. But hey, if you're in favor of Hoenn then I'll call dibs on Milotic.

Back