• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    For this theme if that's what we're going with, I think i'll take Driftveil City in B2W2 (the one with the emeralds), if that'd be possible.

Years
    I want Veilstone.
    If I get Veilstone I shall shower you all with pie... then probably steal it back and eat it, but at least I tried?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I have no idea what we're doing this time haha.

I guess Pokemon Cities? I'm gonna start with another collab soon, so I'll hold it off and join in at another time.

Years
    If Team Fail is planning to come up with the signatures, I do wonder how the avatars are going to be handled in this theme? Maybe in-game images of them or something but I'm totally confused right now.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    If Team Fail is planning to come up with the signatures, I do wonder how the avatars are going to be handled in this theme? Maybe in-game images of them or something but I'm totally confused right now.

Maybe a image of the towns gym leader?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Well that's what I've been wondering when I asked on how it's gonna be handled. I mean, the soundtracks is one thing, but how about the avatars and signatures? The town descriptions on the town signs can be quotes, but other than that, I got nothing.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    As a Digidestined; I have to vote for Digimon.

But if Pokemon Cities wins out; I'm going for Sevii Islands from FR/LG. :3

Mostly because this song

Spoiler:

Is probably the most soothing song I've ever listened to; and I love it to bits. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I voted for Hoenn Pokémon initially, but if Pokémon Cities get chosen, I might give Jubilife City a try (originally I wanted Aspertia City, but it's already taken). Besides, it have such a good and catchy song too.
    Spoiler:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I'm good with grass Pokémon or Hoenn Pokémon. Or even grass type Hoenn Pokémon!

Edit: And I just saw that Digimon is an option too, to which I say heck yeah!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    Not every town/city has a Gym, so take that into account.

We could potentially limit the towns and cities to just the ones which have gym leaders... though then it would just be a gym leader collab lmao

Alternatively we could have the most iconic person of that town/city as the avatar? e.g. Pallet Town - Red or Professor Oak

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think some spotlights of the city should be considered too, that might do it to promote any of the Pokémon cities as well. Like Lumiose City's Prism Tower, Petalburg City's Gym, Bell Tower, or maybe Super Contest Hall in Hearthome City.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Bah, Floaroma doesn't have a landmark. But its town's theme is really soothing... :(

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Bah, Floaroma doesn't have a landmark. But its town's theme is really soothing... :(

Just throw in pictures of honey and flowers. TBH the most memorable thing about that town for me is that Pachirisu can be caught nearby, and I fell in love with it when I first started Platinum.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    hnng you've gotta admit, Laverre City is like the best city in the Pokemon world coz it's the only city which has a 13 hour-clock system :]

but srsly hnng <3 #teamfaeries

Back