• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I don't know when I will end mine, I don't have anything to go back to...

Reactions: Tek

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
    I'm gonna end mine today. I miss my old avatar.T.T
    It's been a pleasure though.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Oh, people are dropping out already? In that case can we get a date to wrap it up by? Maybe the end of the month?

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Time for me to bail out too, then. Eagerly looking forward to the next one!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Don't let the few who can't keep a theme for more than a couple of weeks bum you out though; I'm keeping mine until I only see less than 3-4 unique users with theirs still up or someone comes up with a different/new collab signature theme. (This could take a while; so there's seriously no rush)

Technically the collab ended on 4/13/15; but I'm suggesting an extended (opt-in) date for those of us with more patience to be 5/15/15, which gives approximately 3 more weeks of life for those of us who are perhaps slower to move on updating our signatures; or happen to be specially attached to the one they have for this collab.

Also; consider me opted-in to the extended date; I don't plan to rush into changing my theme too soon.

Years
    As I think I said, I never got around to getting the CSS for mine, but it's not a big deal. I don't care too much for the supporter collabs anyway.

Etherion

Hey guys, im new to thing VIP forum and I was wondering if you guys are still doing this? If you do, i'll take Coumarine City in Kalos

Years
    Hey guys, im new to thing VIP forum and I was wondering if you guys are still doing this? If you do, i'll take Coumarine City in Kalos
    I guess you could start now. A few people are still participating although you're really late and it might be better to just wait for the next one to roll around.

Etherion

I guess you could start now. A few people are still participating although you're really late and it might be better to just wait for the next one to roll around.

Thanks! I'm making mine now :)
    If you dont mind me asking, when is the next collab?

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Probably a little while... I personally think you shouldn't join coz you're already very late to the party, but if you want, go ahead :P

Years
    Thanks! I'm making mine now :)
    If you dont mind me asking, when is the next collab?
    Yeah like arachnidsGrip said probably not in a while. If you want an approximation then probably 4 months since the 5th one was in January and the 6th (this one) was in April.

Etherion

Yeah like arachnidsGrip said probably not in a while. If you want an approximation then probably 4 months since the 5th one was in January and the 6th (this one) was in April.

Probably a little while... I personally think you shouldn't join coz you're already very late to the party, but if you want, go ahead :P

Thanks! I dont want to miss out on this, its just so good :)

I already made my sig :)
    But I couldn't find any Coumarine backgrounds

Spoiler:

Back