• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8693094&postcount=157

I forgot to add a few details but I'm in no position to edit haha. So I'll list them below:

There's a part with the ### on it, replace it with your Pokemon's national dex number to get its Pokemon icon.

Also, the -insert stuff here- uses direct links and not to use a youtube for the sound file but you probably know that. :P

Here, I'll give you my code to edit for yourself:

Thanks both of you bruhs.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This collab's signatures have such nice CSS, so I'm in!!

But um I'm torn between snatching Lumiose , which has beautiful music and probably good fan art for, and Ecruteak, which has this beautiful official artwork for, and I love Morty's HGSS design. But also maybe Littleroot cause I love Professor Birch ahaha. Leaning toward Eructeak and Lumiose though.
    Actually, take Ecruteak if you want. I had a cute sig with ho-oh and a dancing eeveelution girl somewhere earlier in this thread, feel free to use it.

I think I'm gonna skip this collab, because I like my signatures tiny and texty and in the end this is too big and piccy for me so I'd likely just drop out early anyways :3 have fun you all though!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Actually, I think I'll take Mistralton. Phew, it's not easy finding good town/city images!

Tbh I wished we went for Square Enix but oh well, maybe another time. :) Pokemon is, of course, more fitting and suits everyone so I'm happy either way.

/cries

Last edited:

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
    This is what i've got.
    Black City

''Prosperous and Vibrant''
    Supporter City Collab 2015

Brother: Starry Windy
    Silver Supporter

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Actually, take Ecruteak if you want. I had a cute sig with ho-oh and a dancing eeveelution girl somewhere earlier in this thread, feel free to use it.

I think I'm gonna skip this collab, because I like my signatures tiny and texty and in the end this is too big and piccy for me so I'd likely just drop out early anyways :3 have fun you all though!

Ohh thanks a lot Rika! You can send me the code you used for your signature if you want.

Last edited:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Man, everyone looks amazing right now. My mobile browser even crashed a few times just opening this thread because you're all too amazing to load on mobile lol.

Back