• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

Supporter collab VI theme choices: take your pick!

• Hoenn Pokémon

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Grass Types

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Pokémon Towns & Cities

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Digimon

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Hurray, thanks Gav! You made it all possible!

We're like one big happy family now. :3 You all look stunning!

Years
    I definitely have to say, Gav deserves all the credit for making these sigs possible. I might not last as long as the others in this collab as I have a fangirl phase going on but we'll see.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I definitely have to say, Gav deserves all the credit for making these sigs possible. I might not last as long as the others in this collab as I have a fangirl phase going on but we'll see.
    I don't think he deserves all the credit. There were a few ITT that made improvements to the code, and there's also those who helped others with getting theirs set up.

With that said, MRW there's a new theme I want to deploy
    PC Supporter Collab VI: Cities!

I've worn the theme for a comfortable amount of time, and while in my eyes it was a huge success I wish to drop out of it. It was fun seeing us unite like that, and I hope to do so again. Thanks guys!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey yo people, Rika (adventure) , decided to quit the collab and gave Ecruteak to me. So in case you all needed to know and you can update the list. I love my theme. Also Morty over the Kimono girls anyday. :) Was also wondering how to add the music cause I'd like the use Ecruteak's music from HGSS in mine.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Give me a bit, and I'll rip and upload it for you :D

Edit: https://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/3rs3m9j1y5/Pokemon_HGSS_-_Ecruteak_City.wav

Hey yo people, Rika (adventure) , decided to quit the collab and gave Ecruteak to me. So in case you all needed to know and you can update the list. I love my theme. Also Morty over the Kimono girls anyday. :) Was also wondering how to add the music cause I'd like the use Ecruteak's music from HGSS in mine.

You two have the best collab sigs tbh. Every bruh has a fabulous sig, but yours is over the top bruh.

Tek

Years
    You two have the best collab sigs tbh. Every bruh has a fabulous sig, but yours is over the top bruh.

Lol I actually like yours the best. I'm a big fan of Mismagius and those colors are great.

But yeah man I love when we do these things, it keeps turning out really good. We all do indeed look smashing.

Years
    I still haven't gotten the chance to get my Driftveil City/Clay sig, but if I don't then it won't be anything I feel too missed out for.

Years
    It's been a pleasure doing this collab guys, but I'm done. I had a blast and I can't wait for the next one in hopefully 4 months or so.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think I'll end my collab theme starting tomorrow. It's been great being in the collab, and I hope that I can attend another one someday.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Youknow what this collab has given me? My love for Riley back lol. Probably gonna use a Riley theme someday, who knows.

But that's it from me. It was fun, hope to see you all in future collaborations. C:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    This was actually pretty fun, seeing everyone with Pokemon cities :D

Might end mine tomorrow or the day after, I miss my zorori theme ^^

Back