• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Skype Chat~ [read first post for access info]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    PC Supporter Skype Chat~
    the revived version woohoo

The other one was pretty dead and had a lot of inactive people, so why not do that again, yeah?

Welcome to PC Supporter Skype Chat! Want to chat it up with your fellow supporters on skype? Awesomeness! All supporters regardless of their tier numbers are welcome to join.

NEW 3/1/15:
    The Skype chat is easy to access now! There is now no longer a need to add the hosts. The chat has a URI link that will automatically take you to our chat via skype. If you have any trouble accessing the chat, feel free to contact Axeliira, since she made all this possible. lol.

ACCESS SKYPE CHAT BY CLICKING ME.

Don't have skype? No worries! Download it here.

Keep in mind though that VIP Forum rules and PokeCommunity Global Rules still apply in the skype chatroom. Cursing should be at a minimum and if you are disrespectful to those around you, you will be removed from the skype chat. Also, no microphone is required! Just your eyes, and your typing fingers.

Any questions or concerns regarding this in general, or installing skype, feel free to contact the hosts of the Skype chat, which can be found below. :)​

Skype Chat Hosts / Skype Names
    Meganium / iheartstephanieabrams (room owner/host)
    Twiggy / sticksandtwigs (room owner/host)

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Renee and Apollo's been added, and I'll be sure to add the rest!~

edit: added Crackle and Belldandy too~

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Eсно/avishkas

I uninstalled Skype on my comp Bt I will come online on my mobile :p

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Twiggy kicked me out. >:[

I was active. :(

Anyway my skype is omicronhuh but you have already added me. :)

Back