• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Supporter Skype Chat~ [read first post for access info]

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Lt. Meganium to CYD: Your request is pending. 10-4.

Oh btw, guys! I wanted to remind you all that you *can* mute the skype chat so that way when it gets active you won't have to hear that weird skype sound. On the conversation, go to Conversation > Notification settings > click on "do not notify me" > save. You'll still get IMs, but you won't have that annoying skype sound. Hope this helps!~

Or you guys could just type /alertsoff on the group chat if you don't want your Skype notify you of new chat messages in the chat. ^^

Detox

Risa also added me. Sry for not posting here buy I missed the thread.

Skype handle is goodsoulgoodmusic

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm really annoyed because my Skype messages are stuck on pending when I send them. Is the chat currently active?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    the chat *is* active right now as I speak. I think you're going through some lag. Try adding me on skype (name is at OP) and I'll try removing/adding you. Be sure you also have your skype client updated too, as using older versions can cause that.

Special thanks to Chikara for backing me up the past few days. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    HEY GUYS

After a talk with some peeps in the chat, I've decided to get rid of the new room and was able to create a brand new, fresh room. And this time I was able to create a URI for easier access and less waiting for those who I don't currently have on skype! Please see the first post of this thread for more details, and you can also access the new skype chat via the forum splash.

If you guys are still part of the old chat room, feel free to leave, as we hosts will no longer be maintaining it.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I joined. Well, I clicked the link and Skype says that I joined the chat. But anyway, my Skype username's destinedjagold. ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    clicking on the link will take you to the chat.

btw, you guys are free to remove yourselves in the chat and join in as many times as you like. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    *BUMP*

Just wanted to bump this and let everyone know that this still exists! Remember that the URI on the splash still works, so feel free to chat it up. :) See you guys there!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
    Need to Join in on this lol,

Megan and Twiggy you both have me lol

Skype handle can be found on profile under contact.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Suppose, I might as well.

Skypename: hero_with_two_blades

Back