• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (New Year Edition)

When should the next PPC be?

• March

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • April

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    :) I voted! Now you have at least one outsider vote. XD

First time I've made use of the third option, iirc. The supporter profiles were really awesome.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    /votes
    It was hard voting for the supporters. So many of them were REALLY good.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Indeed. I had a hard time choosing between them. Thank goodness for the 3 choice option. Even then, though, it was difficult to decide on......

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I voted a couple of days ago. It was quite hard considering that so many people know how to make yummy eye-candy profiles. It's gonna be a close vote I reckon. Good luck to all who enter.

Years
  • I voted. I'm glad I had the option of voting for 3 in both categories. Only 2 would have made it really hard to choose. Some of the profiles are just wow.

Edelweiss

Oh so conventional
    Years
  • Voting Update

If the 16 accepted votes thus far reflects the final results, expect the top 4 spots for the Non-supporter category to be within 1 or 2 votes of each other. As for the supporter category, the top vote earner is leading the second by only 2 votes, and the second highest earner leads the third by 4. (I'm going to withhold names for now to prevent bias in future votes, so have fun guessing who I'm talking about).

A few of the voters, whose votes I've replied to, needs to correct the format of their votes in order for them to be counted.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I shall be starting the stopbeinglazy&viewtheprofilesonthefirstpage&vote process now. n__n

Voted. Good luck everyone. (b'.')b

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I'm a little too late to enter, but just in time to vote!

As always nice job guys, there are some great profiles here! I can easily say two of my all time favorite profiles that I've ever seen on this forum are right in this contest. Good luck to everyone who entered. c:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back