• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Personal Info

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    There are three or four really close friends online who know everything about me but the exact location of my house. XD; I've known them for a few years, and they're awesome enough to get that close to me. Heck, one of them is talking about being my roommate in a year or two. Now PC-wise.. I think the farthest anyone on PC has gone so far is to know my real name, and what I look like. Anything more than hasn't been achieved by a PC member yet. o_o

With that being said, no, I certainly don't hand that info out to just anyone.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I post pictures cause I have a Facebook and a Myspace.

Not gonna give people my address or phone numbers.

I give my age out.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've got a bunch of people from PC added on Facebook (good friends) and most people know my real name and all of PC knows my nickname IRL (hint: it's my username).

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    A lot of people around PC know/use my first name. My close friends know my full name, where I live, etc. And I have a few PC friends on Facebook, and a couple have my cell number.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Do you feel comfortable giving out your personal information online?
    Not really, but I don't give out everything.

How far do you go?
    I won't go into address or phone-number

Would you give your first name?
    Few people here probably know my first name.. and it's pretty common, too.

Last name?
    Only on Myspace/Facebook, so a few years back I was more open about that.

Age?
    Yes

Gender?
    Yes

Phone number?
    Nope

Address?
    Nope

Do you post pictures of yourself?
    Only on Myspace/Facebook

How open are you online?
    I'm pretty open, but I won't go too far with my personal info.

How cautious are you with your personal information?
    Not as much as I used to, I know that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    errr, so&so...
    How far do you go?
    not too far, i dont want something bad to happen to me.
    yes. last name no. myspace & facebook are exceptions.
    Age?
    yes.
    Gender?
    i let people find that out :3. unless its on social networks.
    Phone number?Address?
    never!!!!

yes, not too many though.
    How open are you online?
    i can become very open on SAFE forums and social networking sites. although, i dont reveal anything too personal, unless i know the person very well, and that person must be trustworthy :3
    i'm VERY cautious with my personal info.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Not really; my first friend on Serebii was a pedo, so I think there may be some creepers here as well. *shifty eyes*

How far do you go?
    I must know the person for some months and/or trust the person.

I may provide a nickname or half of my first name. A handful know my whole firsy name.

Last name?
    I have revealed my last name to maybe 4 people.

Age?
    Those who know my first name will most likely know my birth date. I do not list my real age on my profile.

Gender?
    Yep, so guys know that girls exist on the internet.

Phone number?
    Two people know... They are from other forums, friendships of 3+ years. I cannot remember sharing my number with someone here, although it is possible.

Address?
    Many know my state, a handful know my city, and one person knows my actual address... He sent me Birthday presents! <333

To a select few, I share pics... I do not like it, though. I have a... Distinct look; easy to prey on.

How open are you online?
    On the forums, I had tried my best to hide my name, lol! I am more open on private chats, aka msn.

I am aware of the consequences... Aware of the stories. So I try to know the person first and use whatever instinct I have to deduce if the person is legit or not. :>

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Well once I feel that I've gotten to know a person well enough, I'll tell them about myself and such, etc. But if I ever intend to give out personal information it's usually on MSN.

How far do you go?
    It depends, but usually as far as I'm comfortable with which sounds like a stupid answer.

I'm fine with telling people that my name is Patrick, o3o

Last name?
    Only the people I'm friends with on Facebook know my last name, I think.. <__<

Age?
    I don't mind people knowing my age as I don't want people to think of me as some 35 year old Pedo Bear or something.

Gender?
    Most people know that I'm a guy.. hopefully. Except Shivi because he thought I was a girl <3333

Phone number?
    I only give out my number to people I'm generally close with, but that would only be two people. It would probably give it out to one or two more people I know but I can't because of the technicalities and cost of international texting >:<

Address?
    Ur... I don't think anybody knows it, but I bet they could figure it out if they wanted to, although I'd rather them not, kthx.

I've posted a few, but I don't really plan on doing so to an extent.

How open are you online?
    I don't really get into extravagant detail about myself on here.

I usually just use my best judgement when giving things out, which may sound foolish but I generally tend to be careful with the things I give out.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I'm willing to give out my first name and gender. Age takes a little more. But beyond that, I don't and don't plan on giving any other information.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Lol like everyone knows my first name :( Back when I was active here it seemed like everyone knew my name, even people I hadn't met lmao

Last name?

Yup :3

Age?
    Yup... it's on my profile after all ahaha

Gender?
    Yes o.o lol I don't know why anybody wouldn't XD

Phone number?

Yup, it's on my Facebook profile, and since a lot of people from PC are on my Facebook <3

Address?
    I've given it to a few people, but it isn't something I post around a lot publicly.

I do! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    First name?
    Yes, how will people know you then XD.
    Last name?
    Most of my Facebook friends know by now,usually not close people won't hear my last name If we just meet.
    Age?
    Mhm I always give it out.
    Gender?
    You should obviously know If I gave you my first name,I'm a male XD. Yes I give it away.
    Phone number?
    Ew no the only people who know my cellphone number is family.
    Address?
    Yes I have.
    I've never felt comfortable too so don't expect me to ever show a picture.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    First Name?
    Yes
    Last Name?
    Yes
    Age?
    Yes, look up in the top right (it's no lie)
    Gender?
    Yes, I don't like being called a girl.
    Phone Number?
    Only to someone I think I can actually trust with it (no one yet). They can tracked, but that's unlikely (better to be safe than sorry).
    Address?
    No. Never on the internet, until I am old enough that I can defend myself if need be.
    Not yet, because I have no good ones XD But if a good one comes up, I'll share it :)

Overall, I don't hide all that much, but sensitive info, I try to keep as hidden and as safe as possible.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Do you feel comfortable giving out your personal information online? If at all, only very little. If I think something's too personal, no.

How far do you go? No idea, really. It's hard to tell how far is too far sometimes.

Would you give your first name? Yup. Often do.

Last name? No, not me. ^___^

Age? To a couple of people, but it isn't something I spread around.

Gender? I don't suppose it would be too hard to guess anyway, and I make no effort to hide it. ^__^

Phone number? No way.

Address? Never. Ever. Ever.

Do you post pictures of yourself? Not ones that show my face, and even then I've only done it once.

How open are you online? I suppose I'm pretty open with most things apart from information that people could find me with.

How cautious are you with your personal information? I've been described as both neurotic and paranoid in real life. Not seriously, but it's possible there's a glimmer of truth. I like to think I'm very cautious, but it's easy to slip up.

xX

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Do you feel comfortable giving out your personal information online? With some people, yes.
    How far do you go? Farthest I've gone was cell phone number
    Would you give your first name? Yes
    Last name? Sometimes. It's uncommon but a funny last name so I don't mind sharing. Hell, some friends are naming their Pokemon after it because of its... uniqueness
    Age? Yes
    Gender? Yes
    Phone number? A few people
    Address? Most likely not
    Do you post pictures of yourself? Yes, just on Facebook though

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I dont mind telling people online my age and gender.

I do keep my name and other info private for the most part. While my first name isnt as private as the rest of my name, I dont just tell it to anyone.

Some of my online friends know my phone number, but only the ones I trust the most.
    Other than that, I dont generally give out much personal information

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I don't mind telling people things such as my name, age, city I live in, even certain details about my life, but anymore and I really want to keep it to close friends. The internet, great of a resource as it can be, is filled with a lot of shady characters I would never want to trust, can't say I'd ever even feel comfortable posting any recent picture because of some experiences close friends have gone through.

Back