• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phone brand that you have use

Years
  • My first phone was this bad boy (..girl?) right here:

Phone brand that you have use

And after that I moved onto the pink Samsung Gravity Smart. It was absolutely awful, I'll tell you that haha. Couldn't even download a game without it crashing. It died about a year and a half later from water damage so I got it replaced with a Samsung phone similar to my previous Gravity Smart except that didn't have a keyboard, forgot the name aaaa. Then I finally swapped over to my iPhone 5S and haven't went back since.. though I do love the sleek look of the more recent Samsung Galaxy Note phones.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    My first smartphone was a Samsung Continuum which I had for like two years, then I got an iPhone 4 two years ago, and I just got an iPhone 5c this summer. I want to go back to Samsung sooo bad but my boyfriend has an iPhone and no service so I've stayed with Apple for the sole purpose of using iMessage, essentially. But it's whatever, I'm stuck with this phone for another two years lol :b

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Not very many for me.

Some Fakeberry when I was young (lasting 3-4 years, but I can't remember what company), then Apple's iPhone 4 that carried me for 3ish years, and now it's me and Google with my Nexus 5 on Ting (hoping to keep up the consistency).

Years
  • I don't want to say I don't know but it was many. I worked at a cellular store and I'm a little bit of tech geek so for as long as I worked I would always get the latest phones. Wasted a lot of money and time. They never create the perfect phone( something always missing gigs megapixels processors ). Also something that really stressed me out is the every six month new phone thing and the fact that I would treat my phone like it is a freaking child (cases, screening protectors, make sure I don't drop/loose it). I can tell that Samsung is probably my favorite as they try to push the limits a little unlike others that make same phones for two years adding nothing. Basically in the end there is not gonna be a best because it is a never ending cycle. Wow it is starting to stress me out just talking about it. But really if they want do something new improve the battery life. Ok i am gonna ended here before I keep going.

MKGirlism

3DS and Wii U Game Developer
    Years
  • I've had, in the right order of Buying, not having as Primary Phone:
    Vodafone, Siemens, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Samsung, *Entering the Smartphone Era* T-Mobile/HTC (G1), Google/HTC (Nexus One), Google/Samsung (Galaxy Nexus), Nokia (Lumia 810), Google/LG (Nexus 5), LG (G3).

During the Smartphone Era, I've been using multiple Phones at multiple moments.
    Like, when I had a Galaxy Nexus, I've been using a Lumia 810 as well, and now I'm using a Nexus 5, and G3 at the same time.
    I think I'll have a 7th Nexus Phone + 7th Galaxy S Phone Combo, at one point, I want to be able to use Phones side-by-side.
    It might also be Nexus 6 + Galaxy S6 + G3, though.

Side Note:
    Nexus 5 has Google Wallet, which can only be used, when you have an American SSN, which I obviously don't have.
    Meanwhile, LG G3 has Vodafone Wallet, which I can't use neither, because I don't have a Vodafone Branded Phone, and finding a Vodafone Branded ROM is impossible as well!

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
  • I've used Motorola, Samsung, and LG.
    LG is by far my favorite. Motorola always had the worst camera apps x_x
    Though, Nexus if you count Google as the manufacturer...

Back