• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pictionary

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hihi 3rd game of Pictionary is on now, starting in a few minutes so come join if you'd like! https://skribbl.io/?PuUZytwOecLY

Results here \o/
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Username: Squirrel
    In-game nickname: Squirrel
    Team: Squirrel (I think the green one??)
    Timezone: GMT+0

I will give my soul to play pictionary with Aslan

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Username: Aldo
    In-game nickname: Aldo
    Team: Caelum
    Timezone: GMT-4

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi friends, just a heads up that this Saturday and Sunday's session for the 8pm time slot (UTC - 4) will be an hour earlier to give people time in case they are participating in the Speed Art challenge. The session for 8am will be the same and unchanged, a ping will be sent out on Discord as a reminder for all of this. If there is any uncertainty/confusion please feel free to ask me. :D

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Username: Devalue
    In-game nickname: Deva
    Team: Solum
    Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time -4

Stagnated in artistic skill at a young age. Promises no amazing drawings. (Realizes how few good ones there will likely be, given the time constraint. Means nothing to social anxiety.)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi it's Pictionary time again starting 5 to 10 past the hour :P https://skribbl.io/?YFsUePz4zFgI

Edit: Thanks for coming friends <3 Shoutout to qwerty for the most cursed drawings of the session and AquaFinStan for the most cursed username - results here:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • hi i forgot to fill this out 🥺

Username: Tsutarja
    In-game nickname: zach
    Team: Solum :femme2:
    Timezone: GMT-4 (EDT)

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Crikey mates

Username: Inky
    In-game nickname: Oinky or Inky it varies :femme2:
    Team: Solum
    Timezone: GMT but I don't sleep cries

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Pictionary has now concluded for this year's GT! I compiled all the results that I haven't yet posted in this thread. I've also tried to gather all the screenshots I have of Pictionary drawings both ones I took and ones posted by others on the PC Discord. If anyone has any other images to share, feel free to post them in the thread. There were some amazing ones that I didn't get to take but here are the ones I've found. Note they're not in order for either :D

Drawings:
    Spoiler:

Results not posted:
    Spoiler:

I've also put it up in an image gallery so it's easier to view! Link here.

Last edited:
    Back