• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    6 new pics of me =O

Some are ok I guess, others are..not.

My best pics are one's I've already posted, but anyway, enjoy! ^^ As best you can XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Gummy: DD I love it! I totally love your hoodie. The gangsta look is amazingg.

Gummy: Awesome jacket you got there dude. You are only the second person I have seen that can properly pull off a gangster look XD

Gummy: Nice hoodie man, I wouldn't be rockin' the G-Unit logo myself, but damn thats style. ;)

Give me Rocawear or BAPES. ;)

Once again, thanks for the awesome comments guys. And Swish, trust me, if I could afford an authentic Bape Hoodie or sneakers, I'd take millions of pics. =P

PS. That was an old pic. I no longer support G-Unit.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    That's a killer jacket, Gummy. You totally look better in it than the two dozen white kids in my classes who think they're down with the G's. XD;

Scarlet, you have awesome hair. :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Tamoto: Why would we make fun of you? You are a very pretty girl.

Koneko: Yay. More awesome pics of you. You are getting prettier every time.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Wow Mike. Good pictures, but the last one is probably the funniest and looks exactly like that one that B.V. took. XDDD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Mike, that last picture has mentally scarred me for life. I'm gonna go cry in a corner now.

I'm just messing with you. Cool pics, but I think you hair looks better now than before you cut it. :\

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Mike, I laughed at the picture for like 5 minutes. Literally ._.
    Just... you're expression is like "yeah. you know that's hawt" and... lol.... just lol... XD

SCARLET you're so prettyful ;;
    i laik ur neklac can i haff 1 plz? mebe 1/2 or sumtin? send 1 2 me, k? kthx bud <33 lolo

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Thanks BeachBoy and classic ~

Michael- you look like... 20. At least ._.

Scarlett- I want your hair o:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    @Kelsey: Thanks ^_^ I'm wearing the Keyblade necklace as I'm typing this. XD;

@Resa: nuuuu miiiiine D: i luv mah necklace. xD;

@~Koneko: Thank you very much~ :D I get people pulling my curls all day at school.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't want to split it in half. ;; Then it loses its beauty and magic... D:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    wow, okay first off, Bear...

Deep eyes and beautiful hair

but more importantly, LOOK AT THAT BEACH! Holy son of a biscuit muffin, where the heck where you? Did you surf, how was the sky box

Details girl details, lolol.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Bear, you look a bit older than 15. Very nice picture for being caught "off guard". ;D

Kat, you've been working on that fringe, haven't you? XD

Bear

Fascist baby.
    Years
    but more importantly, LOOK AT THAT BEACH! Holy son of a biscuit muffin, where the heck where you? Did you surf, how was the sky box

That's right here in SA. The beach was nice, almost no people. And no, I can't surf to save my life! >.<
    The sky room was brilliant. We could see the whole of Table Mountain and Leeukop [Lion head in English, named so because of the way the sun and shadows work together to make the side of the mountain look like a lion's mane hair at dusk]

Bear, you look a bit older than 15. Very nice picture for being caught "off guard". ;D
    Ehh, thanks I guess. I wish I was older though, can't wait to get a Vespa. <3

And at first I hated that photo because I like posing. That way I sorta know what I look like. And, begrudgingly, it turned out okay. T_T

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    That's right here in SA. The beach was nice, almost no people. And no, I can't surf to save my life! >.<
    The sky room was brilliant. We could see the whole of Table Mountain and Leeukop [Lion head in English, named so because of the way the sun and shadows work together to make the side of the mountain look like a lion's mane hair at dusk]

Ehh, thanks I guess. I wish I was older though, can't wait to get a Vespa. <3

And at first I hated that photo because I like posing. That way I sorta know what I look like. And, begrudgingly, it turned out okay. T_T

SA? >.> sorry i have no geographic mind for my life.

No people, gah! Must have rocked for surfers that we're there I would have loved to surf there, and you should try it it's not hard. Anyways it looks amazing, and great pictures by the way.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    So I know I'm new here and haven't met that many people, but I thought I'd just ask mvtm if that's a Porsche emblem on that key she just posted... Cause that's cool if it is, i wish I had a new car like that. I'm starting to get sick of my 2000 Honda Accord...

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Hee-hee, Mvtm, you're funny. That close-up made me giggle. And I don't giggle often. ;;

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hee-hee, Mvtm, you're funny. That close-up made me giggle. And I don't giggle often. ;;

lol funny how you were' gigglin over in an FC lol

And great pictures mvtm, What kind of car? O.o And ways great pic ;D

Okay and yes I just posted a bunch of sppaaaazzzz photos of moi, lolol *prepares to get ripped*

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    BeachBoy, your imitation of me was certainly interesting. Of course, mine was better. \o/ -shot-
    Nice pictures everyoneeeee~ :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back