• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Maaaaaaaaarz, that is my favorite picture of you :> It. is. awesum. So yeah XD And I too am commenting on the lava lamp, it's nice, and I have a similar one but it's pink and therefore better than yours.

and thanks for the comments I got earlier :3

edit; ZACH :D Nice photos mai friend. I like the first one, it looks cool. And haha at the myspace one, now you just need a mirror pic and an ariel pic and yer set!

Last edited:

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Elemental Downfall- You look just like this dude I know... from somewhere >: I can't remember. Also, you look much older than fifteen.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Scarlet Lynn: That's a nice pic you posted . The big hair looks nice on your and the necklace is a nice touch. (KH is the best)

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    @Nica: Omg! You're so glittery! *stares in awe*
    @GUmmy: Leik, cool. You've gone all gangstagummy on meh

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Im stealin (theme)!

Scarlet, I'm stealin your necklace and hair! >D Wow finally a face to the post, beautiful pic ;D

Gummy, Im stealin your shoes, your shades, and your jacket/shirt, Gansta gummy for the win, nice picture man... I should've expected you'd look like that, again great pic bro. ;D

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    @GUmmy: Leik, cool. You've gone all gangstagummy on meh
    Gummy, Im stealin your shoes, your shades, and your jacket/shirt, Gansta gummy for the win, nice picture man... I should've expected you'd look like that, again great pic bro. ;D

Thanks guys! Unfortnately, there aren't any more pics on my computer to post.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Im stealin more!?!!!

Koneko, Im stealin your scarf, Plad chair, and belt... Why do you insist your ugly? stop that your very pretty. ;D

HFK, :O Im stealin your lying that your 15 card. But wow, Seriously are you lying your 15, you look 17 to me and beautiful pic, and im stealin your....uh....what to steal....glitter? XD

Elemantal, Im stealin your chair HAHA and wow you look intimidating... -Just kiddin nice pics man.

Mayz, haha Your laava lamp is mine >D and finally you look like the other pics, lol Great pic man.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    My Dear Puppyshipper (Scarlet, who else?): You're SUPER pretty. I LOVE your hair, I seriously wish I could do something like that with mine. D:

Gummy: :DDD I love it! I totally love your hoodie. The gangsta look is amazingg.

Lash

Years
    Gummy: Awesome jacket you got there dude. You are only the second person I have seen that can properly pull off a gangster look XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    @Gummy: Thanks a lot! I love my necklace <3

@Ryab-chan: NU. THEY'RE MIIIIINNNNNE~ :D Besides, if you steal my hair, I'll be bald. And a bald Scarlet's not a funfunfun Scarlet. XD; Thanks~

@Kat: Thanks~ ^_^ I love your pics, too, I'm quite jealous of your hair. :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Scarlet, you're soo pretty :D! Love the hair too, your curls look nice -is jealous- Anyway, I <3 the keyblade necklace XD It's awesome.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back