• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    from DownPour, work your way back to Polaris TOwn and then surf east until you reach Monatami.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    yeah, kinda like that, but worry not.
    next version, I'll add a little event where some trainers will be waiting for the 'champion'. :D

Years
    hey where do you get heart scales. my torterra didnt learn earthquake D:

hey my torterra didnt learn earthquake at lvl 32 D: cuz for some reason it skipped a level up to 33 and 100 exp til 34... where i get heart scales :D

Last edited:

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    You could just use a TM.. and if you already have used it, im sure you could hack to get another one.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I already tried to fix that glitch... ;)
    I'll be releasing a new version soon. :P

So please be patient. I'm still fixing the shiny script. ;)

Years
    he said fix the evolving glitch not the heart scale one jeez... and i dont have the earthquake tm there isnt even a heart scale one is there

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2013
    hey just asking, where is the tm roar? And also, where is super rod and staryu?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    What's with the locked door in Pina Francia? Could that be where the super rod is located?

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    yo, in one of the screenshots, you face a wild lv 45 Garchomp. is that an actual event in the game? where do you find this lv 45 Garchomp?!?!?

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Hey, I was wondering where those Heart Scales were at too!

sadly, I don't know as well...
    I'll run a search. thanks.

hey just asking, where is the tm roar? And also, where is super rod and staryu?

TM Roar, I don't know...
    Staryu..? hm... I think in the Kanto region.
    I'll run a search. Why not look through the pokedex?

What's with the locked door in Pina Francia? Could that be where the super rod is located?

That door there is where you can get the Super Rod. ;)

yo, in one of the screenshots, you face a wild lv 45 Garchomp. is that an actual event in the game? where do you find this lv 45 Garchomp?!?!?

that was just a teaser. :P
    if teaser's the appropriate word to describe it...

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2009
    Ok... so, Where in the world is that super rod? I've been looking for it EVERYWHERE and i still haven't found it, and i only have 8 badges now...

Darkjagwar

lollerskates now available
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2014
    for heart scales, get a poké with Thief and fight wild Luvdisc (wherever you find them) with Thief, you will steal the Heart Scales and then you can just out them in your item bag.

In Ruby, Roar was near Fallabor town on that route heading towards Meteor Falls so if that helps at all. Check out places near Selaro town (the replacement for Fallabor) i guess

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back