• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéComm Get-Together 11

Years
  • Sadly i will only be online for like 2-3 days of the GT event, hopefully enough to participate in some events.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • That's because GT hasn't really started yet. =p It'll start on the 6th, so what is up are just pre-registration for events that were felt could use the process. It'll all begin on Sunday.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Nice, another GT, I´m looking forward on the movies and anime streams.

where is the egg swap?, that´s one of the events i like the most and I agree with halosonic, with XY it would be awesome.

aww, no eggswap? I thought with XY this would be the best time and least stressful way to swap eggs too.

Like said above, there's no egg swap because nobody volunteered to host one. That's the core of the Get-Together; volunteer event hosting. Fortunately there's a whole array of other events to participate in so don't let the absence of one discourage you too much. :) Enjoy what we've got and maybe there'll be more next time.

I was going to bring it up, given only Kip and I really host it, but I didn't feel much motivation for it, and couldn't figure out a way to bring wonder trading into it (which I wanted to do given that it was going to be a brand new XY eggswap but since I couldn't I decided not to) soz guys :( MAYBE I'LL DO ONE AT EASTER INSTEAD! OR XMAS! IDK!

Also hosting egg swap is a ton of work and drama that isn't always fun sooooo yea lol

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Count me in too :) Gonna take part, The first GT i am taking part in!

Luckypinch

Wants Instagram followers
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Sep 20, 2014
    Hi! What is all this? New here! Just wondering

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hi! What is all this? New here! Just wondering

You joined in the middle of a big event where the whole forum comes together! All these events last the week, so you can poke around and then things will be back to normal. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Unfortunately, you joined right as the event ended! We always have this big Get-Together event around June-July-August, so if you stick around until next year you'll be able to join in! :) But don't worry, we still have fun events around the forums year-round.

Back