• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

African_guy

The Forsaken Noob
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 24, 2018
Hello there, I was just curious on a minuscule feature that may or may not have even been thought of:

Will the sprites on the team party preview have changes to account for shinies? I know its a small thing that really isn't important to the main game, but I just wanted to know if this was something Aethestode was considering to put in the game.

Thanks!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
No because Dusknoir doesn't have an evolution.
Joke aside yes, Dusclops should evolve using a Trade Stone but since 11E's development has ended long ago, nothing can/will be done about it.

You knew what i meant sir ;)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new here and still don't know much about this :)
I've started playing this game last night, and was really enjoying it, but after comparing my game with some of the images in the intro I realized that something must be wrong in emulator. For example, my graphics look like the original graphics for Pokémon FireRed, I don't see the character mugshot when I talk to people and my Pokémon doesn't follow me. Could someone tell me what might be the problem? I'm using GBA to emulate the game.

Years
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'm new here and still don't know much about this :)
I've started playing this game last night, and was really enjoying it, but after comparing my game with some of the images in the intro I realized that something must be wrong in emulator. For example, my graphics look like the original graphics for Pokémon FireRed, I don't see the character mugshot when I talk to people and my Pokémon doesn't follow me. Could someone tell me what might be the problem? I'm using GBA to emulate the game.

That''s because you are playing Beta 11E and the screenshots are for the upcoming Beta 12.

Years
The oven has been turned on! Enjoy!

BETA_12_01.png
BETA_12_10.png
BETA_12_18.png

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
Hi! Just wanna ask something.

Where can you download the Beta12 demo rom/ups? (the one with the character shots)

And is it possible to import save files from the 12demo to the complete beta12? How about beta11 to complete beta12?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Hi! Just wanna ask something.

Where can you download the Beta12 demo rom/ups? (the one with the character shots)

And is it possible to import save files from the 12demo to the complete beta12? How about beta11 to complete beta12?

No too much has changed between the versions

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
No too much has changed between the versions

Do you mean "No. Too much has changed between the versions" ? And if yes, are you talking about both beta11 and beta12 demo not possible for import to complete beta12 or just the beta11?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years

While the recent pictures are taken by Aethestode himself and they're showing content that will be in the Beta 12 itself, there certainly was a Demo which you can find right here. It ends after the events at Lavender Town's Tower.

Nope. The savefiles created in the Beta 11E and/or in the Beta 12's Demo are not going to be usable in the Beta 12.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2018
While the recent pictures are taken by Aethestode himself and they're showing content that will be in the Beta 12 itself, there certainly was a Demo which you can find right here. It ends after the events at Lavender Town's Tower.

Nope. The savefiles created in the Beta 11E and/or in the Beta 12's Demo are not going to be usable in the Beta 12.

I see. Thanks for all the info.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
Years
HOW IS THIS STILL GOING STRONG?! I haven't been to this place in years?! Also, how is it that you are able to fit all of this on to a gba rom? That aside (Since I haven't played this since 2011) Does all of the pokemon on here have the original audio sounds that go with their sprites?

Trainer 766

HOW IS THIS STILL GOING STRONG?! I haven't been to this place in years?! Also, how is it that you are able to fit all of this on to a gba rom? That aside (Since I haven't played this since 2011) Does all of the pokemon on here have the original audio sounds that go with their sprites?

This hack did not exist back in 2011.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
Uhm not sure if this was already asked but does the current game version support multiplayer such as trading and pvp's? Thanks! {:3}

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Uhm not sure if this was already asked but does the current game version support multiplayer such as trading and pvp's? Thanks! {:3}

If by "current game version" you mean the Beta 11E, then no.
Beta 12's Demo also didn't, so there's a chance that Beta 12 might also not support it either.

Back