• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
  • I don't know if was reported before or if is by purpose, but I noticed Leech Life is kinda powerful in Virdian Forest . I know it was buffed in Gen7 , and not sure if the hack have new Leech Life . If the buffed version is in the game , I recommend to edit the movestes of the Pokemons who learn it and make it learnable at higher levels .
    I got absolutely wrecked by that trainer with the Paras XD

Last edited:

Memth4890

Des4890
    Years
  • I don't know if was reported before or if is by purpose, but I noticed Leech Life is kinda powerful in Virdian Forest . I know it was buffed in Gen7 , and not sure if the hack have new Leech Life . If the buffed version is in the game , I recommend to edit the movestes of the Pokemons who learn it and make it learnable at higher levels .
    I got absolutely wrecked by that trainer with the Paras XD

Glad i am not the only one :P oh well i just did some grinding and destroyed him.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Oh hey, don't mind me. I'm just here, posting a new update.
    BETA_14_01.png
    BETA_14_04.png
    BETA_14_05.png

BETA_14_02.png
    BETA_14_37.png
    BETA_14_43.png

BETA_14_52.png
    BETA_14_56.png
    BETA_14_62.png

BETA_14_65.png
    BETA_14_75.png
    BETA_14_77.png

BETA_14_80.png
    BETA_14_83.png
    BETA_14_85.png

BETA_14_87.png
    BETA_14_88.png
    BETA_14_92.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Lunos is the lake moster chapter underwater cave in the obtainable pokemon location list in guide section?and and in the chapter section the kanto region sidequest some quests are not added in beta 13,will they be added in beta 14 and will blue chapter be fixed in beta14?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos is the lake moster chapter underwater cave in the obtainable pokemon location list in guide section?and and in the chapter section the kanto region sidequest some quests are not added in beta 13,will they be added in beta 14 and will blue chapter be fixed in beta14?

1) Open the guide and then Ctrl+F "Cerulean Cave (Route 25 Section)".

2) As it is shown in the Chapters Section of the main post, there's a lot of unaccessible side chapters. Some of them could be implemented in the Beta 14, but there's just no way to tell.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2018
    In the league when you fight blue you can't poison her clefairy and when she uses substitute it also subs my pokemon too

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Hello! The last version (beta 13 part 2) has the mega evolutions? I want to know to decide my team. Mega Beedrill is just badass.

I also read that Porygon is glitch-type. What advantages/dissadvantages has it?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello! The last version (beta 13 part 2) has the mega evolutions? I want to know to decide my team. Mega Beedrill is just badass.

No to your first question, I don't know about the second

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hello! The last version (beta 13 part 2) has the mega evolutions? I want to know to decide my team. Mega Beedrill is just badass.

1) They're implemented, but they're naturally not obtainable atm.
    2) Trial and error process.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • Hey Lunos , some questions here.

1.What's the state of Leech Life? I posted about it few days ago and didn't got an answer.

2.Clefairy have some sort of odd typing, or you changed the weakness of Fairy type? Because it seems to be weak to Ice Beam.

3.Why were the names of Green and Blue swapped, I know this is legit in English but as a long time fan of this romhack, is kinda weird for me xD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    Hey Lunos , some questions here.

1.What's the state of Leech Life? I posted about it few days ago and didn't got an answer.

2.Clefairy have some sort of odd typing, or you changed the weakness of Fairy type? Because it seems to be weak to Ice Beam.

3.Why were the names of Green and Blue swapped, I know this is legit in English but as a long time fan of this romhack, is kinda weird for me xD

for 1..don`t know..

2. it was changed for the sake of balance

3. those are the names in manga, which of this game is based on
    these 2 were answered already , but Lunos will correct me if I`m wrong

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey Lunos , some questions here.

1) Gen. 7 stats
    2) Balance-related changes.
    3) Green=Boy, Blue=Girl. America decided to do some pretty disgusting funny stuff and swapped their names because reasons.

ON:
    BETA_14_211.png
    BETA_14_217.png
    BETA_14_218.png

BETA_14_219.png
    BETA_14_221.png

BETA_14_222.png
    BETA_14_223.png
    BETA_14_224.png

BETA_14_225.png
    BETA_14_226.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2018
    since i beat the three legendarie birds I often get a blackscreen after entering a warp zone near the mewtwo caves. Im playing on myboy (Android App)

Back