• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Should have started from there. Yes, Glaceon can't learn the TM14 Blizzard. That's likely an overlook, as Glaceon should be able to learn it. I'll bring it up in the Discord server.

It was not.

The Dawn Stone is not obtainable. It's not even in the ROM. The only 2 pokémon that could use it are not obtainable at the moment anyway.

1a.Yay, now people here won't tell me that i was made a fool of myself :) ^^
    1b.OK i shall edit the post then
    2.Oh
    3.So we can't get a Gallade nor Froslass the normal way?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I joined the Discord but could not post in any of the channels so I left it,maybe next time I'll be able to post there.My final opinion on the current beta is that it was aton of fun and I look forward to getting to complete Red's story.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    You can't get Ralts, Snorunt or any of their evolutions at the moment.

Really? But in beta 11 Kirlia was optainable, now Ralts isn't?

How about the skull fossil and armor fossil? Are they optainable the normal way?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Really? But in beta 11 Kirlia was optainable, now Ralts isn't?
    Red Chapter was restarted as a project with its Beta 12. Tiles, maps, scripts and more stuff was changed. That includes wild encounters.
    How about the skull fossil and armor fossil? Are they optainable the normal way?
    Define "the normal way". In any case, no, they are not obtainable at the moment.
    As it stands right now and if I'm not wrong, the only Gen. 4 pokémon obtainable, are: Electivire, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Leafeon and Glaceon.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Red Chapter was restarted as a project with its Beta 12. Tiles, maps, scripts and more stuff was changed. That includes wild encounters.

Define "the normal way". In any case, no, they are not obtainable at the moment.
    As it stands right now and if I'm not wrong, the only Gen. 4 pokémon obtainable, are: Electivire, Magmortar, Tangrowth, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Leafeon and Glaceon.

1.Mhm i see
    2.I meant find the fossil and restore it to life on cinnabar island, not to put cheatcode on them (since i'm a female Eeveelution maniac)
    3.Sooooooooooo Magmortar, Electivire and Rhyperior requre (sp) only the link stones or their pre evolution or their items? (eg. Magmatizer)

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Sooooooooooo Magmortar, Electivire and Rhyperior requre (sp) only the link stones on their pre evolution or their items? (eg. Magmatizer)
    Just a Link Stone. Their respective items are not in Red Chapter.
    Magmar and Electabuzz can also evolve with Fire Stone or a Thunder Stone respectively too, in case you have any of those at hand and prefer to use those instead of a Link Stone.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    This is probably a dumb question, but would I need to expand the Fire Red rom before patching? Just making sure so I don't mess up

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Just a Link Stone. Their respective items are not in Red Chapter.
    Magmar and Electabuzz can also evolve with Fire Stone or a Thunder Stone respectively too, in case you have any of those at hand and prefer to use those instead of a Link Stone.

Sweet thank you

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Lunos said:
    No. The ROM is automatically expanded when you apply the patch.
    Ok. I also assume it doesn't matter whether I use the IPS patch or UPS?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Ok. I also assume it doesn't matter whether I use the IPS patch or UPS?
    Oh, wait, are we talking about Endrift's fix for the RTC in mGBA? Because there isn't an IPS Patch for Red Chapter. IPS can't handle ROMs bigger than 16 MB.

If we ARE talking about the RTC fix, then apply Red Chapter's patch to a Clean Fire Red v1.0 ROM, and then the RTC fix.
    Keep in mind that it may or may not work with the Beta 14 though. The patch was designed for the Beta 13 after all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hello
    I have a question : we have to start a new file for the beta 14.5, do you think we'll have to do that wirh every new beta ?

Thanks ! I love this game

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello
    I have a question : we have to start a new file for the beta 14.5, do you think we'll have to do that wirh every new beta ?

No, there's a chance because of various reasons, but it's very unlikely you're going to have to restart with every major update

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Hello

The transition from Beta 13 Part 1 to Beta 13 Part 2 demanded to start a new savefile.
    The same thing happened again in the transition from Beta 13 Part 2 to Beta 14 Part 1.
    If history is anything to go by, in my opinion, anything could happen.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    So i used escape rope to escape from silph co. and train my Ivysaur to a Venusaur, will it became a glitch now or not?

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Does anyone know Bomfur's Stats?

Edit: I think I've found two bugs. Whenever I recieve an egg from the daycare the game freezes. Im playin beta 14.5 iirc. Also, my Bomfur's Lv went down to 0(after being lv40 when I caught it) when i retrieved it from the daycare.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2019
    I'm stuck on pokemon red chapter beta 14. I can't get to sunburst island or key lime island and I need whirpool?? I'm stuck on kinnow island? I caught the crystal onix if that helps can anyone help with this don't know what to do or where to go??

Back