• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    At laaasst! Wishing to have yellow's version as well.
    Thanks for the amazing hack! will play this na.
    Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    My emulator don't want to recognize the game and the game is downloaded in my phone.
    Someone can help?
    I don't know why my emulator don't want to show the hack while I have downloaded it.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    It works fine for me.
    I just skip recently to the latest saga and saw some spoilers there..
    so I am back again from the start to play it again.
    Im excited. :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    A fix patch will be released tomorrow that fixes some glitches in the current version.

Will we be able to use our past saves from the beta released on the 29th? Also, would you consider lowering the gym rematches to something lower than 255?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I am very excited to finally finish up and publish this first beta of my ROM hack, Pokémon SwowS!
    This is a 2-gym beta. I hope you will be enticed to give it a try with this release. As linked in the OP, the releases can be obtained in source and patch form from GitHub.
    Thank you for downloading and playing my hack! Enjoy!

Will we be able to use our past saves from the beta released on the 29th? Also, would you consider lowering the gym rematches to something lower than 255?

No you can't, it's recommended you play from scratch

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, anyone playing this game with IPhone using the Delta app?

Seems like when i prompted an opponent that will want to challenge me from long distance (which is almost out of the screen), it tends to get stucked there, but the music is still working. For e.g. there will be a channeler standing there will want to challenge you once you entered the staircase from 3rd to 4th level in the pokemon tower at lavender town.

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I know there are items that you can't normally obtain without the walk through walls cheat but what are those items? I'm legit afraid of it being a gifted bad egg to discourage cheating lol

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
  • Hi, anyone playing this game with IPhone using the Delta app?

Seems like when i prompted an opponent that will want to challenge me from long distance (which is almost out of the screen), it tends to get stucked there, but the music is still working. For e.g. there will be a channeler standing there will want to challenge you once you entered the staircase from 3rd to 4th level in the pokemon tower at lavender town.

Any idea on how to resolve this?

Just to add up on this, it's just annoying how it almost always crash whenever I try to play this game using Delta. When I try multiple times, it works eventually but it crashes when I try to save state.

I know it's not the game's problem but the app itself, it's just annoying lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Quick question. Is there a move set for the custom 'Mons? (IE Kangaskid) Saw one and decided I'd give it a whirl this runthrough, but I know nada about it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    There is a few bugs in this vision, there is place of Mirage Tower where talk to the Milly will make game crashed, Route 15 talk to Drake the mugshot won't disappear.

Marx321

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    There's also a bug from the earliest start of the game.
    Where i caught a pidgey.. then the pokedex information goes to bulbasaur's information
    not pidgey's info.
    thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    In the third branch plot of Xiaolan, I walked to the place where 4 characters were arrested and entered the back room. The top map was all messed up.

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • The hack crashes in my Everdrive GBA once the hack tries to call up the title screen.
    Update: I nstalled the FIX A. The game actually pas the title screen, but, after I pick 'Yes' to 'Is this your first time playing this game?' the game loads the new map, scrolls a bit, then crashes.

Last edited:
    Back