• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    Wow this has been a long time coming. I'm glad I came back to the rom community just in time to see this hack come to a completion. What an incredible journey.
    Out of curiosity, does version 13 have any gamebreaking bugs? I would really like to play this ROM on my EZFLASH Omega game cartridge, but the full release is simply too big.
    Version 13 however is not too big. Do i have anything I need to worry about? Does the story cut off abruptly or does it come to a natural conclusion?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Wow this has been a long time coming. I'm glad I came back to the rom community just in time to see this hack come to a completion. What an incredible journey.
    Out of curiosity, does version 13 have any gamebreaking bugs? I would really like to play this ROM on my EZFLASH Omega game cartridge, but the full release is simply too big.
    Version 13 however is not too big. Do i have anything I need to worry about? Does the story cut off abruptly or does it come to a natural conclusion?

I believe 13 ends right before silph co

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • I would like to offer my deep gratitude to you, Aethestode, for this amazing hack! As one journey ends, another begins; I wish you best of luck with Vol II.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Has anybody encountered any game-breaking bugs? I don't want to have to start over half way through due to an update that breaks previous saves.

Otherwise, are there any ways to re-challenge trainers to help grind against the Lv255 gym leaders? Would you (The creator) consider lowering the Gym leader rematch levels since it's a post game thing and no one would likely be anywhere close to 255?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Are the Megas back,I read about them coming back on the homepage but i haven't heard anything else about them being in the game.

Back