• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Is it possible to get all 3 orange archipelago starters
    Are there any cheat codes or in game methods to obtain them

Can someone send me a working invitation for the discord server

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is it possible to get all 3 orange archipelago starters
    Yes.
    Are there any cheat codes or in game methods to obtain them
    Well, there's cheats to get basically any pokémon out there, so yes.
    Can someone send me a working invitation for the discord server
    There is one in my signature.
    If you have joined previously and cannot join anymore, you might have been banned for X or Y reason.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Thnx for confirming it lunos but how do i get all 3 orange archipelago starters

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    it would be really cool if u guys added more wallpapers for the storage boxes cos currently there are only 6 I think

Also I think you guys should make videos of ur progress and upload it on YouTube, this would allow u guys to broaden up ur horizon and it would attract a larger audience, hence getting people hyped for the game

final note If u guys need any sprites or backsprites for pokemon I can provide many high quality ones

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • it would be really cool if u guys added more wallpapers for the storage boxes cos currently there are only 6 I think
    As it was already stated in the last few pages, Aethestode doesn't come here often if at all.
    Any suggestions for the hack should be posted inside the Discord server.
    Also I think you guys should make videos of ur progress and upload it on YouTube, this would allow u guys to broaden up ur horizon and it would attract a larger audience, hence getting people hyped for the game
    Updates are normally done via the Discord server, and I post them here as soon as I notice them.
    Aethestode is the one who decides the method to showcase those updates.
    final note If u guys need any sprites or backsprites for pokemon I can provide many high quality ones
    The big majority of the sprites come from the public 64x64 sprite resources in this community.
    If you feel like you have better sprites for fakemon, betamons and the like, feel free to make a suggestion inside the Discord server's #users_suggestions or #red_chapter_talks channels.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2020
    I don't have access to the discord server I used to be part of it but apparently my invitation expired so I cant join the discord server anymore

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    The fusion pokemon Misquaza is actually called magquaza so i think u guys should fix that

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • The fusion pokemon Misquaza is actually called magquaza so i think u guys should fix that
    That form is based on an episode of the main pokémon anime series and it does not have an official name.
    Besides, as I mentioned in my previous post which you can find slightly above yours, the suggestions for the hack should be posted in the Discord server, not here.

Last edited:
    Back