• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Changing Red's costume in the overworld and the trainer card.

Rudy's dialogue is incorrect. That issue was already reported in the Discord server, so it should be fixed for the next patch.
    After getting the HM02 Whirlpool from Rudy in Trovita Island, go towards the east from Kinnow Island.

Awesome thanks for that!

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2020
    Rudy gave me HM whirpool and said me to go to route 9. There is no way from route 9 to other island.(forgot island's name)

Kolar™

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Tough situation tbh, as a big fan of manga, i loved the hack so much. Now, i can neither asked him to continue nor i can keep myself alive from the fact, that the planned story was so exciting. I respect u aethestode, for 2 reason. 1st the original development was jst mind blowing and 2nd u revolutionized the rom hacking scenario (yes u did), also gave us the "Adventure chapter gimmick". Nah, i won't be playing beta 15, it will jst make me cry. I have decided to make an " adventure chapter" rom too, with more ambitious development then yours. Maybe after that, i may be able to feel like u. I don't know when i will, but i know i will make that hack. I have no options either, not after seeing the planned progression and the emergence of CFRU. Without Red chapter, i don't think the hacking industry** will be interesting.
    Also, idc if u die or u get urself in a disease from now on

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there any way to use my beta 14 save
    Yes, just put it in the same folder where your Beta 15 ROM is and make sure both files have the same filename.
    Prepare yourself though.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Is there any emulator that beta 15 works for on macOS? tried openEmu and M-VBA
    VBA is the recommended emulator to use. As in the old VBA. Beyond that, I can't say anything else as I myself have never used MacOS.
    You should be able to find a way to boot up Windows software on it via Google.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Nah, i won't be playing beta 15, it will jst make me cry.
    Also, idc if u die or u get urself in a disease from now on

For someone who isn't playing B15, you sure stick around a lot to fuss about the author of this hack deciding to move on from what appears to be your entire life story. Karma tends to be a B to people like yourself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2020
    I'm going crazy right now. How do I get back to Rudy and his gym after the Lunna or whatever her name is mission is finished. I just keep ending up in Key like island or whatever. I can't even find the island where the princess and prince festival was. Like I'm so confused.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm going crazy right now. How do I get back to Rudy and his gym after the Lunna or whatever her name is mission is finished. I just keep ending up in Key like island or whatever. I can't even find the island where the princess and prince festival was. Like I'm so confused.
    Keep going to the West from Key Lime Island.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Hello, I'm new to this forum so I don't really know if this is the place. Mods you can move my post if you need to.
    Bug?

I have been playing beta 15, I had just met lt. surge aboard the ss. anne. left the boat to do some training and look for the key to free the Pokemon. used my abra to go back to the Pokemon center. teleported to celedon city even tho i have never been there and the story event with oak triggered.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hello, I'm new to this forum so I don't really know if this is the place. Mods you can move my post if you need to.
    Bug?

I have been playing beta 15, I had just met lt. surge aboard the ss. anne. left the boat to do some training and look for the key to free the Pokemon. used my abra to go back to the Pokemon center. teleported to celedon city even tho i have never been there and the story event with oak triggered.

Well known bug, don't use the teleport move

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Where to go after the orange saga?? By the way I already found shaymen and told me to go to the shannon region how do I get there?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where to go after the orange saga?? By the way I already found shaymen and told me to go to the shannon region how do I get there?
    1) Sinnoh.
    2) There isn't anywhere to go after the Orange Archipelago Arc. That's the end of the Beta 15. You can play whatever side chapters you didn't, get all the items and Pokémon you can to complete the Pokédex, play the rematches against the Kanto Gym Leaders or Alolan Red, but beyond that, there isn't much else to do.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Thank you so much 😁😂 i have 1 last question how do i get to abandoned house at sunburst island??

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Need help!! I lost the battle with Cissy in Mikan Island gym and now I respawned in Team Rocket house where I and blue were taken to jail .. now when I go to Mikan Island Gym again nothing happens, Cissy is not there and I am stuck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    There isn't an abandoned house in Sunburst Island.
    You can go to there by surfing to the south of Kinkan Island if you want though. You can catch the Crystal Onix there.

Regarding the development of the hack, has Aethestode officially confirmed he will be continuing with it at least for the time being?

Back