• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I played "that" chapter just now. Damn it, I just wanna save him. Choosing yes or no doesn't change his fate whatsoever.

Feelsbadman

I would sacrifice a lot of souls if it means I would get to save him.

I got six voltorbs. Tried to turn them into a voltorb gun by sending it to the guy at Silph co, but nothing happens? He promised me a voltorb gun.

Which chapter are you talking about??

Reload your savefile and try not to lose.
    Hey Lunos I have 2 questions:
    1) After completing the beta 15.4 this rom got a perfect ending . So, Is this rom ends here or another beta will going to come ?
    2) Can You give me the discord server's link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey Lunos I have 2 questions:
    1) After completing the beta 15.4 this rom got a perfect ending . So, Is this rom ends here or another beta will going to come ?
    2) Can You give me the discord server's link.

1) The hack is still in development, so yes, there's going to be new releases eventually.

2) No, I can't. As I said in the main post, the Discord server is currently closed to the public.
    Only those who joined back when invitations were given around are still in.

Years
  • 1) The hack is still in development, so yes, there's going to be new releases eventually.

2) No, I can't. As I said in the main post, the Discord server is currently closed to the public.
    Only those who joined back when invitations were given around are still in.

Oh ok
    I had found my old discord account. In which I had already joined the server.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Just to clarify, what's happening about future developments / Aethestode's possible retirement? I thought he returned to rom hacking with beta 15 and the expansion. What's going to happen after that???
    Is it true that Aethestode is retiring? If so, when is it happening?
    Such a shame if he does stop again
    He did plan to leave, but in the end, he decided not to.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Also will the Beta 15 expanded version require a new save file?
    Read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    And is there any way i can join the discord?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • He did plan to leave, but in the end, he decided not to.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Oh man! I'm so glad to see that he's finally back, been following this hack for a really long time since I was in school, I believe. Can't wait to see what he's got in store!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    hi i am new to this forum and i want to ask a question related to pokemon red chapter 15.4 are there multiple regions in it and whether accessible? Pls forgive any mistake and reply pls

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2021
    Great game! Just have a quick question. Is the vs seeker available in this game? I tried googling it, but can't find any info on it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2020
    Hey lunos so aethestode is back to rom hacking ??so does that mean he is gonna complete the red chapter hack or does he only plan to do the expansion one

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey lunos so aethestode is back to rom hacking ??so does that mean he is gonna complete the red chapter hack
    He clearly said: "I've decided to come back to completing the hack."
    What else would that mean, if not that he's working on the hack again in order to complete it?
    So yes, it seems he's working on the hack again and he'll keep working on it beyond the expansion.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Sooooo... I'm new and I'm playing Beta 15 right now. The Cinnabar Mansion is blocked and I can't trigger a new chapter. I have already beat Moltres, got the Volcano Badge, Got the invitation, and seen Mewtwo. Where to now?

Does Beta 15 just end here, or have I not done something yet?(Is there anyway to view the map?)

Also, is the discord server open to newcomers, or was it invitation based?

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    How can I continue the story though?

Sooooo... I'm new and I'm playing Beta 15 right now. The Cinnabar Mansion is blocked and I can't trigger a new chapter. I have already beat Moltres, got the Volcano Badge, Got the invitation, and seen Mewtwo. Where to now?

And how do I see the Map, cause the cities are definitely not where they used to be!

Is there another entrance to Saffron?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sooooo... I'm new and I'm playing Beta 15 right now. The Cinnabar Mansion is blocked and I can't trigger a new chapter. I have already beat Moltres, got the Volcano Badge, Got the invitation, and seen Mewtwo. Where to now?
    North of Route 21 onto Pallet Town.
    Does Beta 15 just end here, or have I not done something yet?(Is there anyway to view the map?)
    No, it doesn't end there at all. Also no, the Town Map is not obtainable.
    Also, is the discord server open to newcomers, or was it invitation based?
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    Is there another entrance to Saffron?
    There's 2. The one you need to use is the one in Route 7 which is accessible through Route 5 at south of Cerulean City.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • For some reason Glaceon can't learn Ice Beam or Blizzard via TM, despite it being able to learn both moves in the official games since it was introduced. Is this a bug? (Lucky I can use Gameshark codes to teach it ice beam instead)
    (Umbreon with Ice Beam gonna be OP, love how we can switch between eeveelutions like this)
    Sounds like an overlook to me. I brought up the matter on the Discord server.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Thanks for the info. I had another question. Are the teleporters supposed to disappear after you beat Moltres?

One of the 3 ways to the south of Cerulean is blocked by two people singing.

Back