• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2021
    Hey guys, found a bug, not sure if already reported.
    If my Abra uses teleport outside of battle, it teleports me to random cities i've never been to.
    I think it could cause some major bugs if you can go to later cities before its the time to do so.
    Edit: Caught my abra at cerulian, it teleports me most often to vermilion.
    Edit2: It seems, the city positions are switched, if my last heal was at pewter city, it teleports to cerulean.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How is my question spam?
    Asking questions is not spam. However, submitting posts where you only type 4 exclamation marks or a smiley facve certainly are.
    Hey guys, found a bug, not sure if already reported.
    If my Abra uses teleport outside of battle, it teleports me to random cities i've never been to.
    FAQ:
    Q: When I use Teleport out of battle or an Escape Rope, I get sent to the weirdest places! What can I do?
    A: Don't use it outside of battle. It's bugged. It's been bugged for a long time now.

Years
    • Seen today
    @Red123456789
    Dr. Fuji* is a respected moderator of this forum, who will probably delete your posts if they are spam;)

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    I can't find the guy from the mansion on Route 12 like he said. Where is he?

Found him

I can't challenge the Viridian City Gym. How do I trigger the next chapter?

Well. What do you do after seeing Andrew drown?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021
    hello! the pokemon locations link doesnt show locations of free available starters(like charmander, which is given by green in orange islands, nor the mudkips which are available in kanto hidden spot)

also please make a new discord server/unlock the current one, or if possible, invite me to the discord server, Username: PokeMaster#0001, cuz i often need help with things ingame, and coming to pokecommunity everytime isnt really handy, please. and @Lunos, dont forget to look at my other problem!
    I love the hack btw! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I can't challenge the Viridian City Gym. How do I trigger the next chapter?
    Did you save Yellow in Viridian Forest and got the HM06 Rock Smash yet?
    Well. What do you do after seeing Andrew drown?
    You speak with the kid swimming in Route 25 and then speak with Officer Jenny in Route 24.
    There's a playthrough of it in the Youtube playlist linked at the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide in the main post.
    hello! the pokemon locations link doesnt show locations of free available starters(like charmander, which is given by green in orange islands, nor the mudkips which are available in kanto hidden spot)
    I'm pretty sure you're not playing the Beta 15.4, because Green doesn't give you a Charmander Egg there.
    He does give you one in the Beta 11, but that version is no longer being developed and the guide specifically covers the latest releases of the hack.

As for Mudkip, it's definitely in the guide, I checked it myself just now. You simply have to Ctrl+F the name of the Pokémon.
    also please make a new discord server/unlock the current one, or if possible, invite me to the discord server
    That's not how it works, sorry. There's one single server and it'll remained closed to newcomers for as long as Aethestode wants.
    He calls the shots, I'm just another user there.
    and @Lunos, dont forget to look at my other problem!
    I read each and every new post in the thread, so if I somehow skip someone's question/s, it's because I simply don't know the answer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2021

You speak with the kid swimming in Route 25 and then speak with Officer Jenny in Route 24.
    There's a playthrough of it in the Youtube playlist linked at the Side Chapter Starting Point Guide in the main post.

I'm pretty sure you're not playing the Beta 15.4, because Green doesn't give you a Charmander Egg there.
    He does give you one in the Beta 11, but that version is no longer being developed and the guide specifically covers the latest releases of the hack.

As for Mudkip, it's definitely in the guide, I checked it myself just now. You simply have to Ctrl+F the name of the Pokémon.

That's not how it works, sorry. There's one single server and it'll remained closed to newcomers for as long as Aethestode wants.
    He calls the shots, I'm just another user there.

I read each and every new post in the thread, so if I somehow skip someone's question/s, it's because I simply don't know the answer.

ok so, i guess i watched the wrong video! but is there any way to get charmander and other starters in the game?
    also, i honestly love the game, but often i get lost in the quests, and need someone to help me out, so can ya send me a friend request? or can ya gimme your username so i can send friend request on discord? just so that i can contact someone who knows well about the game, to guide me?
    also one more question, are all regions (9 i saw on a website) available? or are the kanto and orange archipelago the only one?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • ok so, i guess i watched the wrong video! but is there any way to get charmander and other starters in the game?
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.
    also, i honestly love the game, but often i get lost in the quests, and need someone to help me out, so can ya send me a friend request? or can ya gimme your username so i can send friend request on discord? just so that i can contact someone who knows well about the game, to guide me?
    I mean, you already added me so whatever, but keep in mind there's Youtube playthroughs and videos you can use for orientation purposes.
    also one more question, are all regions (9 i saw on a website) available? or are the kanto and orange archipelago the only one?
    That's one question I should add to the FAQ.
    No, all of those regions are not implemented in the hack. They weren't even made yet.

I removed those Region Maps from the main post after Aethestode debated whether he wanted to keep working on the hack or leave after releasing the upcoming expansion of the Beta 15, but basically, all of those regions are the endgame plan for the hack. What Aethestode wants to have implemented by the time in which the hack reaches its final release.
    Currently, only Kanto and the Orange Archipelago are implemented.

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Where in the Viridian Forest? I think I might have missed something.

Also I don't have Dive yet. Any idea where I could get that? That's the only way I can get to Officer Jenny underwater on Route 24.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where in the Viridian Forest? I think I might have missed something.
    In front of a pond, I think? Just explore the place. You should be seeing Yellow there, and upon interacting with her, a cutscene will play out.
    To clarify, this is assuming you've already completed the events at Pallet Town, Saffron City and Cerulean Cave.

After doing the latter is that you get to see the cutscene implying that the Viridian Forest is the next place you should go to.
    Also I don't have Dive yet. Any idea where I could get that? That's the only way I can get to Officer Jenny underwater on Route 24.
    As I already told you, you won't get the HM08 Dive in Kanto. It's in the Orange Islands.
    However, you don't really need it to play the Lake Monster side chapter.
    Trigger the HM03 Surf and interact with the diving spot in Route 25. You'll be asked whether you want to jump in or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2020
    Hello everybody, O startrd thia amazing hack three days Ago and it's more than I've ver expected from a pokémon game, bit I'm with a little problem, in the history's parte that you have to play a Rocket's grunt to steal it's clothes, i don't receive the item and can't continue the history, please help me bacause I want to play until the finish a Lot of times certainly.
    Thank youuuu.

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    So Aethestode is back, eh ?
    I was gone for three months but i knew there's no way in the hell he can leave his hack on roads like this incomplete.
    Maybe people need to trust more the creator. If it is time only that takes for creator to do new updates then its no problem for me. I don't know about others though.

Game is good quality and i am addicted to it as well....

Well best of luck for rest of the work on this hack.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • in the history's parte that you have to play a Rocket's grunt to steal it's clothes, i don't receive the item and can't continue the history
    The Team Rocket costume is not an individual item. You have to equip it by using the Fashion Box in the Key Items Pocket of your bag.
    For some reason the person outside the lavender tower who you speak to to trigger the The Return bonus chapter isn't there. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something first to make her appear?

I've just left fuchsia city so I finished the normal lavender tower story a while back
    Check again later, after having completed the events at Seafoam Islands, or those at Saffron City.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    is real time clock fix needed for recent update or is it already working

used rom js to make a patch just get a white screen

Back