• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but why can't glaceon learn ice beam?! O_O I evolved my eevee into one because glaceon is my favorite eeveelution. When I obtained ice beam tm and tried to teach it to her, it said "not able!" I know there are other new moves in this game that seem cool; am I gonna have problems with trying to teach her other ice moves, or is it just this one glitch?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, but why can't glaceon learn ice beam?! O_O I evolved my eevee into one because glaceon is my favorite eeveelution. When I obtained ice beam tm and tried to teach it to her, it said "not able!" I know there are other new moves in this game that seem cool; am I gonna have problems with trying to teach her other ice moves, or is it just this one glitch?
    Many Pokémon don't seem to be able to learn any TMs. As a matter of fact, I already took Glaceon's case with the Ice Beam TM to the Discord server sometime ago.

ON:
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2020
    Hey, I completed the main plot but can't seem to find the Dream Orb nor any Mega Stones. Am I missing something?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey, I completed the main plot but can't seem to find the Dream Orb nor any Mega Stones. Am I missing something?
    The Mega Stones are not obtainable atm, and you can only get like 1 Dream Orb. It's somewhere in the Orange Archipelago inside an Item Ball.
    I can't remember the specific location, sorry.

ON:

Last edited:

Dark Sid

Dark boy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Don't you think there's a safe way to beat that monstorous mewtwo ? I might defeat mewtwo in my full strength but i feel a bit weak after fighting archer. He may not be that strong but still he has 100 level pokemon that can put some damage on my party. My party is :-
    1) Espeon - lvl 95
    2) Venusaur - lvl 97
    3) Pikachu - lvl 95
    4) Dragonite - lvl 96
    5) Poliwrath - lvl 98
    6) Charizard (clone) - lvl 96

Should i train further ? I mean i want a good strategy to defeat mewtwo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2024
    how far can you play this game before all the insane high level stuff starts to happen?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Didn't Ivysaur used to evolve only after a specific event mid-game? I just obtained my second badge and my Ivysaur evolved at 32, like in vanilla games. I assume that changed in beta 15? Or is this a glitch?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2020
    Please read the FAQ before asking any questions.

It's definitely a glitch. It was caused by starting that bonus chapter that can't be properly played atm.
    If you want to, I can try fixing it up for you. You'll just have to send me your savefile in a Private Message so I can clear the flags that were set when you started that bonus chapter originally.
    I'm sorry for not reading the FAQs beforehand. What's the specific bonus chapter that caused the glitch?

Years
  • Don't you think there's a safe way to beat that monstorous mewtwo ? I might defeat mewtwo in my full strength but i feel a bit weak after fighting archer. He may not be that strong but still he has 100 level pokemon that can put some damage on my party. My party is :-
    1) Espeon - lvl 95
    2) Venusaur - lvl 97
    3) Pikachu - lvl 95
    4) Dragonite - lvl 96
    5) Poliwrath - lvl 98
    6) Charizard (clone) - lvl 96

Should i train further ? I mean i want a good strategy to defeat mewtwo.

I don't remember how i defeat Mewtwo (My Team was under the LVL80) but i think Leech Seed when the IA doesn't choose Psychic is your best friend

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    Lunos please can i have a link to download Blues mugshots, i have been requesting them these couple of days.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • how far can you play this game before all the insane high level stuff starts to happen?
    "The insane high level stuff" is all PostGame.
    Currently, you can play through the entirety of the Kanto Region and the Orange Archipelago storylines.
    Didn't Ivysaur used to evolve only after a specific event mid-game? I just obtained my second badge and my Ivysaur evolved at 32, like in vanilla games. I assume that changed in beta 15? Or is this a glitch?
    No, it's not a glitch. Bulbasaur can evolve via level up too.
    I'm sorry for not reading the FAQs beforehand. What's the specific bonus chapter that caused the glitch?
    Most likely the one triggered by talking to a Cultist in Grapefruit Island's Hotel.
    The New Hope Bonus Chapter is not fully implemented at the moment.
    Lunos please can i have a link to download Blues mugshots, i have been requesting them these couple of days.
    I don't have them. If you want them, you'll have to rip them from the ROM by yourself.

ON:

Mirage Island. Only appears on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Friday.​

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    Hi lunos, there is seem to be a bug in the voodoo bonus chapter after catching the Pokémon voodoo. I am unable to talk to both the father and mother of Sougo, there is no dialogue at all. Is that a glitch? Or is it possible if u can help to reset the flag for the chapter instead. It doesn't affect the main game which i have completed though. Also the teleporter in Kanto disappears. I figured out that the flag for team rocket capturing everyone in pallet town to saffron has been triggered again. However, I am unable to resolve this bug as I had alrdy complete that story which is not suppose to happen again...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2021
    the Postgame when i talk to Blue. the game froze is there any thing to do with her post game . Thanks for helping

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2021
    How do I return back to Orange Island? I just finish chater 1 on the Orange Saga, the next chapter required me to go find Prof. Ivy, I try to goes around and end up return back to the blimp to check but when I exit the blimp, I return back to Vermilion! and unable to go back to Orange islands. Please help

Back