• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Hi. I haven't played this since beta 11e. I just bought a retroid pocket 2 mostly just to play this game. I have a question. Has mega evolution been added in yet? And if so, at what point in the game can I access it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi. I haven't played this since beta 11e. I just bought a retroid pocket 2 mostly just to play this game. I have a question. Has mega evolution been added in yet? And if so, at what point in the game can I access it?

Yup, they are added it. After orange archipelago you get an access to "knowledge" that in certain places in cities are a cult members(black hoodies) who can give you megastones .

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Uh, so I'm following the guide and doing the new hope bonus chapter and I can't speak to the black hooded person in the motel. I got a munna and already did the vodoo bonus ch. Any1 else got this problem or a fix for it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    Hi, I can't use FLY and it said I'm missing a badge. But til now I've already finished Orange saga, I tried rebattled all gym leaders but still 7 badges, am I having a bug? here is my trainer card
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    @quang1919

Since there is no town map in-game, I'd reckon they removed the field move on purpose. There is a teleport system as substitute iirc.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi, I can't use FLY and it said I'm missing a badge. But til now I've already finished Orange saga, I tried rebattled all gym leaders but still 7 badges, am I having a bug? here is my trainer card

how do you want to use fly without giovanni's badge? did you magically get one somehow ? .Do you speak with npcs? if yes, you should know why you can't use fly i the game, if not... your loss.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    thanks for the answer, and my Rayquaza can learn FLY that's how

i also captured rayquaza with fly move,but i knew that there is no possibility to us fly out of battle . 1. when you try to use it outside of battle, you have a prompt that without badge you can't use it , 2. You have everything explained why you can't use it when you talked with certain npc . 3. As you noticed, you can't gain eight badge who is neccesary to fly outside of battle

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Hi! Someone knows if someone will translate the game to spanish?? Thank you so much.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Hi! Someone knows if someone will translate the game to spanish?? Thank you so much.

No.Author said ,that he will only fix bugs in this game.That's finished product, and another part of this game is in development. If You want it in Spanish, do it yourself .

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2021
    Rip, anybody know a good location to grind your pokemon to lvl 255? And are there any ev trainers and ev stat resets?

nope, there is no "good" place to train your pokemons to 255 .Of course you can try to get them to 255 by fighting with wild pokemons on orange archipelago but it will take too much time to get it . If you want fast lvl 250 use gameshark codes from me

Master code (it's the same as for higher IV)
    000014D1000A 1003DAE60007

Lvl 250 of wild pokemons
    33007cf000fa

250 is safer for You so you could evolve pokemons but if you want to catch every pokemon on 255 use this code

33007cf000ff

You also asked about ev trainers and ev stat resetters ... no, there is no schuch thing. If you want better stats use zinc,calcium,etc.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Rip, anybody know a good location to grind your pokemon to lvl 255? And are there any ev trainers and ev stat resets?

But, if cheating isn't something you want to do, and you want to add wild mons via advance map, you could. You would need an extended advance map version. I have a modified version that holds all the slots for this mod, if you want it, I can PM you it. You'd be able to add wild encounters that have proper EV's.

Back