• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    I accidently left the Orange Island after Ivy asks me to get the battery in her lab. I can't seem to figure out how to get back...HELP!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2021
    I have a feeling this has been asked already, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. Is it possible to evolve Golbat into Crobat in the first part of the game? I'm fairly certain I've raised my Golbat's happiness enough, but it still hasn't evolved. Any help would be great!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2022
    is there any release date for adventure red chapter vol.2 will it release in this year 2021 or not please reply.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    This game makes me really angry. It's so frustrating. There are a lot of good parts but one gets so easily lost. WHY IS THERE NO MAP. STOP ADDING NEW CHAPTERS AND A MAP. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING GETTING LOST AND HAVING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WASTING REPELS. WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THE KANTO MAP? WHO EVER IS IN CONTROL OF THE DESIGN SHOULD DO A CRASH COURSE ON GAME DESIGN PLEASE. HAVING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO RUNNING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE INTIRE MAP IS DOG POOP GAME DESIGN. IT's SO FRUSTRATING. I FIND MYSELF SLAMMING THE WALL OUT OF FRUSTRATION. I WANT TO LIKE THIS GAME, BUT THE HOTTIBLE GAME DESIGN JUST KEEPS SPITTING IN MY FACE. If you want the character to loose against someone, make that particular someone impossible to beat. So many times I wiped the floor with an opponent and then they're fainted pokemon comes out and beats up my character. That is bad game design. PLEASE IF NOTHING ELSE STOP WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING AND IMPLEMENT A MAP AND FLY SYSTEM. I'M AT A PART IN THE ORRANGE ARCHEPELIGO. AND SHIVA JUST DECIDED TO VANISH NOW I'M LOST AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET TO KINNOW ISLAND. I've been running around for hours. I like the fakymon and the story but please for your own benifit if you want to do a commercial game, implement better game design. Having players run around running into dead ends for hours running to each point on the map is really bad game design. Take a lesson from a game like Nameless version. One is never lost in that game and there is an option to think and then the character gives you a hint by telling you where to go and then you can pull up a MAPPPPPPPPPPPP and see where you are supposed to go.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    This game makes me really angry. It's so frustrating. There are a lot of good parts but one gets so easily lost. WHY IS THERE NO MAP. STOP ADDING NEW CHAPTERS AND A MAP. IT'S SO FRUSTRATING GETTING LOST AND HAVING TO GO BACK AND FORTH WASTING REPELS. WHY DID YOU GET RID OF THE KANTO MAP? WHO EVER IS IN CONTROL OF THE DESIGN SHOULD DO A CRASH COURSE ON GAME DESIGN PLEASE. HAVING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO RUNNING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE INTIRE MAP IS DOG POOP GAME DESIGN. IT's SO FRUSTRATING. I FIND MYSELF SLAMMING THE WALL OUT OF FRUSTRATION. I WANT TO LIKE THIS GAME, BUT THE HOTTIBLE GAME DESIGN JUST KEEPS SPITTING IN MY FACE. If you want the character to loose against someone, make that particular someone impossible to beat. So many times I wiped the floor with an opponent and then they're fainted pokemon comes out and beats up my character. That is bad game design. PLEASE IF NOTHING ELSE STOP WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING AND IMPLEMENT A MAP AND FLY SYSTEM. I'M AT A PART IN THE ORRANGE ARCHEPELIGO. AND SHIVA JUST DECIDED TO VANISH NOW I'M LOST AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET TO KINNOW ISLAND. I've been running around for hours. I like the fakymon and the story but please for your own benifit if you want to do a commercial game, implement better game design. Having players run around running into dead ends for hours running to each point on the map is really bad game design. Take a lesson from a game like Nameless version. One is never lost in that game and there is an option to think and then the character gives you a hint by telling you where to go and then you can pull up a MAPPPPPPPPPPPP and see where you are supposed to go.

All caps. Nice.

Keep in mind, the creator of this hack will neither see this comment or update the game any further. Not sure why you thought chewing him out about his game was going to make him add a map.

If you find yourself "Slamming the wall out of frustration" over a hack, Pokemon isn't for you. Take a deep breath. Relax. But try to maintain your cool.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2021
    Are you kidding me? im stuck on Inf hp, i just got it at champion orange island. i thought they cannot hurt my pokemon, i cant believe i lost data because of this bug
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Ok, so I learned that the next Vol 2 is gonna be released as Fan Game or RPG Maker something. Can anyone kindly brief me what those terms are? Why switch to this platform? Can I play on Android, which software should I use? Is gameplay gonna be different? Any suggestion for similar game so I can get used to this new platform?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2021
    RPG Maker is just what it sounds like. An RPG maker. You'll only be able to play on windows unless you do some funky, probably advanced stuff to get it to work with a different OS, like Android. I think it's possible but it may be kinda janky. Pokémon Insurgence is a game made with RPG Maker, if you'd like to play one.

Years
  • Please help me, went i play to chap 3, i go to tangelo island, i defeat a grunt and she said cissy, then i resurface and go to entrance but i havent seen rocket trio, i dont know what i need now, help me

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Apologies if this has been asked before. I can't seem to find this answer anywhere.
    I have been trying on/off a few weeks now to play this on homebrew but can't seem to get it working at all.
    I know because of the size of the game quite a few people struggle with this, but is there anyway to get it working? Even by playing an older version? If so which version works best?

Any and all help would be hugely appreciated:) thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2021
    Hey Mr. Aesthestode i love your work i was wondering if you will be making luckyshipping official as you hinted to it and if there would be an option for +18 scenes as the game is already quite dark

I was again wondering that as you have said previously that the game will have 9 regions will you be adapting the rest of the manga as well? Like the current ongoing gen 5 part of pokemon adventures

-Thanks for reading

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2022
    Mew is in Cinabbar Island. Good luck
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

i not can find mew in cinnabar island, you or anyone can explain me where is mew? i foud the truck but after i move it mew is svanish with old woman, later i need to go in cinnabar? but where? i see in all buildings, and are all different to your pic, is possible to in beta 15 is changed location?

P.S. i am new i am registered here only for ask for mew, is 1 of my preferite pokemon and i must want him :D

P.P.S. fantastic this hack rom the best i never played :D anyway sorry for my english, it's not very well :)

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • I tried converting the game (the Beta 15c fix patched ROM file) to a 3DS Virtual Console .cia then installing that file.
    Trying to run that game only returns an error.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    does anyone happen to know what version this title screen is from? I don't remember what version/beta this is from. where there more than 1 version that had this title screen?

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      POKEMON FIRE_BPRE my red chapters - Copy.png
      17 KB · Views: 17
    Back