• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Does anyone know how to do the return bonus chapter cuz I've been trying find a way to make Sammy appear but she's not there

7vzi

7vzi
    Years
  • Playing through the game so far, I've encountered a game-crashing bug on the 4th floor of the Pokemon Tower (when I visited Lavender Tower for the first time). This trainer sees my character coming out of the stairs and plays the trainer encounter theme, but there's no movement. The game crashed there. Is anyone getting this too?

7vzi

7vzi
    Years
  • Nevermind, I figured the bug out on my own. It isn't the fault of the developers, sorry! This game sometimes breaks on VBA-M, I think that's just how VBA-M is. I switched over to an older VBA emulator, and the battle proceeded normally. Hopefully that's helpful for anyone else who encounters this bug.

Years
  • Nevermind, I figured the bug out on my own. It isn't the fault of the developers, sorry! This game sometimes breaks on VBA-M, I think that's just how VBA-M is. I switched over to an older VBA emulator, and the battle proceeded normally. Hopefully that's helpful for anyone else who encounters this bug.

I also played this on VBA and the game sometimes crashed even on that emulator. I advice you to save often.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2022
    !!!!!!!!!CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished this game.. both the kanto and orange region and most of the bonus chapters and catching all the legendaries and stuff.. And I just wanna say I really really really love this game.. I love the manga and so I really love this game.. even your own fanmade storyline of the orange saga was really really really EXCELLENT.. The bonus chapters were very fun and I liked most of the fakemon a lot.. (IceSnorlax was one of my favs).. I also liked how you added in those scrapped pokemon like gorochu.. ( I loved using bomfur as part of my team..) I love how u implemented certain pokemon from the anime like the crystal onix and the pink butterfree.. I loved all the new characters (like Pink :') ).. I loved playing as Green and Blue from time to time.. I also really really really really really LOVED seeing Ash and Red interact and Ash's storyline and stuff.. There were SO MUCH great features in this game.. Overall, I want to show some appreciation to you for making this beautiful, awesome and amazing game.. Keep up the excellent work!!!! :D..
    You're awesome for making this game :))))

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    sorry guys i have just 1 question.. im playing on delta from iphone and the game doesn't work.. can you give me any advice or i cannot play in any way?

C7XL

Robot Rock
    Years
  • sorry guys i have just 1 question.. im playing on delta from iphone and the game doesn't work.. can you give me any advice or i cannot play in any way?

I believe you need to do some trial and error for it to work on Delta, but you can use GBA4IOS and it shoud work fine.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    someone help me out pls
    Pokemon_Red_Chapter_Vol_1_Beta_15__Expansion-1.png

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2023
    So I recently got back into playing ROMs, this is the first time I've had to download them as before I always used a website that had it built in. So I've been stuck on a game breaking glitch that I've seen others have issues with. I've tried two different ROMs for FireRed, I've reinstalled patches, I've done 4 playthroughs and I keep getting stuck at the same place. I'm using VBA-M as well. VBA-M and ROM Hack are all the most up to date, I've used ROM Patcher JS to patch the ROM and been able to play up to here, and I'm using Flash Size 128k.

So the place I'm stuck is the Pokemon Tower going up the staircase...
    https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic626aa3aa20e3e1070370916

I've had this issue in the tower before and when I reloaded my save I just slowly walked my character and it didn't freeze, here I'm on the steps and I have no choice. Spent 2 days getting here and getting my game broken. I've seen the creator say to someone else they had this fixed, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here. Any help would be appreaciated.

I can try and use the older VBA version but it's a pain to have to replay the entire thing again if it isn't going to work.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2022
    Is there any any release coming this year? because if so I will be waiting to start the new version if not I wanna try out the current one.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2022
    Hello~

I've finished the main game and am doing some postgame stuff rn and encountered some bugs that prevent me from progressing :/.

!!!SPOILER!!!

So, after the final battle, cutscenes, and text about the outcome of the villains, we were transported back to Pallet Town, now I know that here, you can unlock multiple side chapters to do. First being finding out about Red's dad from Green, which will lead to the Twisted Fate chapter (Unsure about this). Note that Grey can be found in the Pallet Town PokeCenter during this time. So, instead of doing the Twisted Fate chapter, I went straight to Decolore Island to do the Museum Heist chapter, then, went on to do Cissy's Trial chapter. During Cissy's chapter, I found out that Grey's Pokemon is alive, which can trigger a new chapter if we spoke with Grey. [1st Bug] When I return to Pallet Town, Grey is not there... ok.. [2nd Bug] Green is not there to give me the Twisted Fate quest either... hmm.. (I did not trigger the Chapter earlier) I played at around 4 AM so at the time I assumed the chapter was given out on certain time. Fast forward, I went on to do some other chapters, like finding Celebi to revive a vineyard, the Dark Fog, and Timekeeper. (I did not save Pink here) when I went back to Pallet Town, (via Ramuh), [3rd Bug] Pink was standing in front of my house, she said the same dialogue when I keep interacting with her. Now I know that she will only appear if you chose to save her during the Timekeeper Quest. [4th Bug] Oh also, our mom is standing on the staircase in our bedroom. Interacting with her will cause the game to crash. I don't know if anyone encountered these bugs before, I tried to look it up online, but there doesn't seem to be much mention of it.

I dont think it's the version problem as I downloaded the game from here and patched it onto a v1.0 Fire Red ROM.

Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2022
    dear creator , Can you please make a tutorial on how to download and play this beta because me and my friends are not able to play this beta . So please do something . I hope you will do something about this

Back