• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What level does Poliwhirl learn new moves?

Source.
    Note: The hack uses MrDollSteak's patch which contains a lot of moves from the 4th and 5th Generations, that's why I've put the learnset from Generation 4 instead of the one from Generation 3.
    It may or may not be 100% accurate but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • His stupidity makes me feel bad because
    1) How does Athestode tolerate them?!?!
    2) I am an Indian too

Uub CG : Eh who are you talking too?

Anyway i just read the first post, no wonder Fly brouth me back to kanto from orange islands

Also is there a VALID way to get Leafeon in the old man mansion during the night scene?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    Would there be any chance that aethestode does anything with Pok?mon that never really made the cut for the original games? For example kurusu was replaced with totodile and hon?guma was replaced with cyndaquil. Could these two possibly make an appearance?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Would there be any chance that aethestode does anything with Pok?mon that never really made the cut for the original games? For example kurusu was replaced with totodile and hon?guma was replaced with cyndaquil. Could these two possibly make an appearance?

It was already suggested but Aethestode never really said anything about it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    Last question but how is the pokedex going to work for the hack? Are variants such as the voltorb gun going to have their own pokedex number or are they going to be listed with the original Pok?mon?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • The new Pok?mon icon has colour issues (That's because I didn't import them properly due to laziness)

Wow no wonder Leafeon/Mega Venusaur has holes in there sprites and Gallade in it's "overworld" sprite

Also it's kinda sad generation 4-6 pokemon has only one sprite rather than two

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Will the upcoming beta 12 have all 720 pokemon? Like in theta emerald?

The sprite sheets at the main post can give you a solid idea of the amount of Pok?mon that the game'll have.
    There's some Pok?mon missing that have been added or revealed sorta recently though, so expect the number to be higher.

Spoiler:

EDIT4: Prepare yourselves.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Will the upcoming beta 12 have all 720 pokemon? Like in theta emerald?

I checked google about this game, and it sounds interesting, but i prefer gen 1-2 or FR-LG hack with these pokemon

Also my nephew was also lazy, and he also didn't got a Venusaur with the fusion birds, unlike my Ivysaur, he still had an Bulbasaur

Thank god for rare candies

Also nice refference to popural media, that Titanic 1997 refference threw me away, i wonder if a sunken "Titanic" exists in this hack?

BTW Beta 11 ends with Orange islands? Therefor no Hoenn/Sinnoh ride?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    when my pokemon learnt new moves, the screen went black. what's wrong?
    :(

and now my pikachu is going to learn discharge, that is very strong. what can i do? is there any move relearner?(maybe i spell wrong, im Vietnamese)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back