• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • What are the regions playable in ths hack?

Beta 11E: Kanto, Orange Archipelago, Sevii Archipelago and as extras there's the Mirage Tower and a fragment of the Hoenn Region.

Beta 12: The Kanto Region (revamped).

Hello, Can Aerodactyl learn Fire Fang?
    Yes, it learns the 3 Elemental Fangs at Lv1 meaning that you can get them back using the Move Relearner's services.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Protip: As far as I was able to check, Bulbapedia is a reliable source for this kind of things.

If I start playing now (version 11) then when version 12 comes out I need to start all over onces agin from the start? or it is possible to download the new version and continue playing from the moment I am (in version 11).

Yes, you're gonna have to start all over again.
    The Beta 12 is pretty much a full reboot, so a lot of stuff is 100% different compared to the Beta 11E.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes, it learns the 3 Elemental Fangs at Lv1 meaning that you can get them back using the Move Relearner's services.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Protip: As far as I was able to check, Bulbapedia is a reliable source for this kind of things.

Yes. I saw it on Bulbapedia, that he can learn them in later Gens, but wasn't sure if it was implemented in this hack. Now to grind these mushrooms. Anyway thanks :)

Trainer 766

Yes. I saw it on Bulbapedia, that he can learn them in later Gens, but wasn't sure if it was implemented in this hack. Now to grind these mushrooms. Anyway thanks :)

You don't even need mushrooms to relearn moves. Just pay a good amount.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    You don't even need mushrooms to relearn moves. Just pay a good amount.

what do you mean by"just pay a good amount"? i mean... how? he just asked for the mushrooms, and how much money he wants?

how to go to citron island? do i have to Dive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trainer 766

what do you mean by"just pay a good amount"? i mean... how? he just asked for the mushrooms, and how much money he wants?

I'm referring to the channeler in Orange Archipelago whom can be found in an island with a police station, not the one in Kanto.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is there a tm earthquake?

Yes, you can get it surfing in the small pond at Kanto's Route 10.

where do i find Relicanth and Wailord

Wailord can appear in the Underwater section of Vermilion City, at some point you even get a Wailmer Egg iirc.
    Relicanth is in the Underwater section of the Orange Archipelago's Route 2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2018
    i still play pokemon red adventure beta 11, there is any dawn stone in this hack game? can i evolve male kirlia into gallade? soory for my bad english, tee-hee

Years
  • Hey, so I still play 11E, but when I was trying to get past Fuchsia(?) City to get to the next city, Strength only moved the boulders one space. So I tried using my Tauros (the Pokémon that used Strength (he's also shiny btw and nicknamed Marco)) to move each of the three boulders one space forward, but when they didn't move any further, while in front of the first one, I went through the Pokémon menu and ordered Marco to use Strength again. It told me the default message it already gives you when you've already gotten the ability to move boulders, but then the craziest thing happened. Red was forced to turn around and talk to... These invisible dudes? I couldn't catch all of the dialogue, but I think on of them was the one who got the love letter. I only realized that I was probably glitching when the screen panned over to the Pokémon Center, and their spites (I think, I can't remember well cause this happened awhile back) were stuck to the wall, and the Pokémon Center was unrelated to the dialogue. Next thing I knew is that I was in Floral City with them. So, as I assumed I could get back, I saved the game and helped complete the side quest. The only problem is... I don't have HM Surf :'(

Anyone know how to help me, and should I try using a cheat or something to either get Surf or walk through walls?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, so I still play 11E, but when I was trying to get past Fuchsia(?) City to get to the next city, Strength only moved the boulders one space. So I tried using my Tauros (the Pokémon that used Strength (he's also shiny btw and nicknamed Marco)) to move each of the three boulders one space forward, but when they didn't move any further, I went in front of the first one, went through the Pokémon menu and ordered Marco to use Strength again. I told me the default message it already gives you when you've already gotten the ability to move boulders, but then the craziest thing happened. Red was forced to turn around and talk to... These invisible dudes? I couldn't catch all of the dialogue, but I think on of them was the one who got the love letter. I only realized that I was probably glitching when the screen panned over to the Pokémon Center, and their spites (I think, I can't remember well cause this happened awhile back) were stuck to the wall, and the Pokémon Center was unrelated to what they were talking about. Next thing I knew is that I was in Floral City with them. So, as I assumed I could get back, I saved the game and helped complete the side quest. The only problem is... I don't have HM Surf :'(

Anyone know how to help me, and should I try using a cheat or something to either get Surf or walk through walls?

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • OK i just went to the net and noticed that Lt. Surge's Pikachu was nicknamed Volty (and is a girl), so the ghost Pikachu that was our new buddy, is a female Pikachu?!

Last edited:

Greninjauzumaki

Pokepro
    Years
  • Hi I am not sure what version I am playing this game but will I be able to continue from the place I left if I download this update.
    By the way I am in the part where you go to the under world so I think I made a lot of progress in the game which I dont want to end up losing. Please reply.

Last edited:
    Back