• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
  • Excuse me! When beta 13 release, I played to chapter Eevee when game was faulty, after you had fixed, I can't continue or play agian that chapter, how to fix it. =((

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What do u do if you lost to green in the orange cups.
    I think that nothing special happens, the game moves on just like usual, except that the dialogue after the battle is slightly different.
    Excuse me! When beta 13 release, I played to chapter Eevee when game was faulty, after you had fixed, I can't continue or play agian that chapter, how to fix it. =((
    What issue are you currently having with your savefile?

Years

• BETA_13_485.png
    BETA_13_486.png
    BETA_13_490.png
    BETA_13_499.png
    BETA_13_532.png
    BETA_13_533.png
    BETA_13_596.png
    BETA_13_597.png
    BETA_13_603.png
    BETA_13_568.png
    BETA_13_573.png
    BETA_13_575.png

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Just wondering... when you play as Green or Blue, do you get your on PC Box, or do you share Red's? Also, when the game is complete, will you be able to go back to playing Blue and Green whenever you want?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    Wow, I stopped at beta 11.3 when the thread was closed, just remembered to check if it was definitive and here it is, on beta 13 and completely changed (I was already expecting something like that due to the necessary reboot, but this is just huge)
    Amazing job, Aethestode. Great to see you back to the game

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Just wondering... when you play as Green or Blue, do you get your on PC Box, or do you share Red's? Also, when the game is complete, will you be able to go back to playing Blue and Green whenever you want?

No to all your questions, you can only play them at certain points of the game, and they'll have a set team

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2021
    I haven't been here for awhile... but, where is Aethestode now, did he quit? then Lunos continued this project and became the owner of this thread?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I haven't been here for awhile... but, where is Aethestode now, did he quit? then Lunos continued this project and became the owner of this thread?

No aethesthode is still the one making this hack, he is just not active on pokecommunity (I think), he makes updates on the discord server, and lunos just runs this thread on pokecommunity, posting the updates

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Is it possible to skip some side quests and therefore some play time as Green/Blue, if you end the current Region?

The side quests are entirely optional yes, but playing the green and blue quests is a one time option, per tale, if you decide to skip one, I don't think you can go back to play it again

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    I know it.. can u play beta13 p1?....If u play so check their Japanese name.. (blue to green) in game....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I was checking my savedata and I tottally forgot of Move Relearn and I want put better moves in my Pokemons but I have just 2 Tinymushrooms. The Only way to farm is catch paras or use some pokemon with Thief in it? (Well part 1 is no TM 46 and none pochyenna/kecleon to lear lv up)

Btw you already said Light Ball don't work in Pika but and Eviolite? It's the better item in my bag for while to equip them I think

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I was checking my savedata and I tottally forgot of Move Relearn and I want put better moves in my Pokemons but I have just 2 Tinymushrooms. The Only way to farm is catch paras or use some pokemon with Thief in it? (Well part 1 is no TM 46 and none pochyenna/kecleon to lear lv up)

Btw you already said Light Ball don't work in Pika but and Eviolite? It's the better item in my bag for while to equip them I think
    The only way to get Tiny Mushrooms is stealing them from wild Paras, correct.
    The Eviolite will most likely not work with Pika because it can't evolve. Eviolite only works with pok?mon that can.

Back