• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Shado19

Shado
Years
  • I found a bug in the game. If you go to vermilion gym after you become league champion and try to talk to lieutenant surge the game freezes.

Also you can battle misty again in her gym after you defeat the copy Red in the cave and she has full team with level 255 Pokémon with a fairy starmie and a mega gyrados

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I found a bug in the game. If you go to vermilion gym after you become league champion and try to talk to lieutenant surge the game freezes.
    Already reported.
    I found another bug. I was scrolling through my Pokédex and I saw that I have caught Pokémon that I have not seen like blaziken or sceptile or treeko
    Already reported since the Beta 13 Part 1. It is tagged as not fixable in the Bugs List linked at the main post.

Also, reminder that there's an "Edit" button. Use it, double posting is not allowed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    I also have this problem...any solution?

I used wall hack cheat and went through the forest and the event started. Go down, it doesn't work from top forest. I hope I didnt break game with the cheat though .. lets see.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2018
    I don't know if it has already been reported (there is nothing about it in the guide), but you can find Pinsir, Jynx, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Tauros and Rhydon in the tall grass in New Island. It is possible that there are other Pokemons, but I found those.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I don't know if it has already been reported (there is nothing about it in the guide), but you can find Pinsir, Jynx, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Tauros and Rhydon in the tall grass in New Island. It is possible that there are other Pokemons, but I found those.
    Oh yeah, I actually forgot to add those. Thanks :)
    EDIT: Done.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Which part of "Sharing ROM Files is illegal" did you not understand?
    That applies to this community, all of those millions of blogs filled with douchebags that put Pre-Patched ROM Hacks behind walls of ads just to get money out of them, it applies to Youtube, to Google, to the whole internet really.

I don't think you're understanding. ALL the Eeveevolutions are obtainable by using the Evo Coral on Eevee, except for Mystereon and Omneon.
    Glaceon? Evo Coral.
    Leafeon? Evo Coral.
    Sylveon? Evo Coral.
    Et cetera.

1.Yes I plan to add my Gold hack via IPS too here ^^
    2.yhm, sorry, english in not my native language so i was kinda confused what you meant, so anyway how too evolve Vee into these two then ^^?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2018
    I used wall hack cheat and went through the forest and the event started. Go down, it doesn't work from top forest. I hope I didnt break game with the cheat though .. lets see.

That worked for me! :)

Thank you very much! :D

flintstone

ludicolo enthusiast
    Years
  • I found that after beating the trainer in the Cerulean Cave, you can repeat the battle however many times you'd like. You don't have to even leave and re-enter the cave as simply walking between the two large center crystals should trigger the dialogue and then battle ensues.

I assume that this is a bug seeing as the dialogue remains the same before and after each battle, though I could be wrong and this cave was meant to be some sort of grinding area.

Just wanted to be on the safe side and report this anyways.

Can't wait for next beta btw, great hack. :ok_hand:

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    I found that after beating the trainer in the Cerulean Cave, you can repeat the battle however many times you'd like. You don't have to even leave and re-enter the cave as simply walking between the two large center crystals should trigger the dialogue and then battle ensues.

I assume that this is a bug seeing as the dialogue remains the same before and after each battle, though I could be wrong and this cave was meant to be some sort of grinding area.

Just wanted to be on the safe side and report this anyways.

Can't wait for next beta btw, great hack. :ok_hand:
    imo I don't think that you can beat Red there, but of course cheating is a way but I don't think that cheating is a right way of beating it...

Shado19

Shado
    Years
  • Where can I catch a slowpoke.

I've tried cerulean city but there's not any there and it doesn't show where to get them on the Pokémon location list on the main page

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Where can I catch a slowpoke.

I've tried cerulean city but there's not any there and it doesn't show where to get them on the Pokémon location list on the main page
    Oh yes, yes it does.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Apparently the latest version of VBA-M does accept time.

Load the rom
    Go to Options > Game Boy Advance > Configure
    Click on Game Overrides tab
    Set the options exactly as shown in the picture below.
    Press OK
    Click File, then Close to exit the game.
    Launch the game and load your save file.. Time should update to whatever time you are in.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Thanks to retro-wertz.

Last edited:

flintstone

ludicolo enthusiast
    Years
  • imo I don't think that you can beat Red there, but of course cheating is a way but I don't think that cheating is a right way of beating it...

lol no cheating here, friend. he's relatively easy when u use moves like toxic and curse (the ghost-type one) and stall with protect. and ofc a few revives to be safe xd

just exploit that wonder guard water pokemon from the side story with the girl's drawing, and the battle should be ez breezy beautiful. gotta watch out for the pikachu and venusaur tho lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Hey Lunos, I have a question. Will Aethe make power items (power anklet,bracer etc.) available early in game with some sidequest or something? Because it would be nice to EV train pokemon from early instead of late game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I feel like someone should post a video of them beating the Red clone. First person to beat Reds level 255 team (without cheats obviously) wins the internet. Seriously though, you could make that a challenge or something.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    When does kabiin evolve?i leveled it up to 62 but still not evolves...is it day night evolving system?

Back