• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I'm stuck on pokemon red chapter beta 14. I can't get to sunburst island or key lime island and I need whirpool?? I'm stuck on kinnow island? I caught the crystal onix if that helps can anyone help with this don't know what to do or where to go??

1) Key Lime Island is not accessible in the Beta 14 Part 1.
    2) The HM02 Whirlpool is not obtainable either.
    3) The Crystal Onix event in Sunburst Island is an optional thing to do. It has no effect in the main story.
    4) After the events in Kinkan Island, you have to surf north from there and play the Pink Rhyhorn Event.
    You can optionally play the Lucky Stars Side Chapter too. A video of it can be found in the Youtube playlist linked inside the Side Chapters Starting Point guide at the main post.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    OKKKKKKKKKKKK so if Lunos is not replying, that means i did something bad?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    OKKKKKKKKKKKK so if Lunos is not reply'ing, that means i did something bad?
    It means it's a bug and I cannot help you as I am not a developer. Report the bug in the Discord server and load a savefile before using the Escape Rope.
    Naturally, someone would be wary of using one of those, considering that Teleport is bugged in the overworld too.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    It means it's a bug and I cannot help you as I am not a developer. Report the bug in the Discord server and load a savefile before using the Escape Rope.
    Naturally, someone would be wary of using one of those, considering that Teleport is bugged in the overworld too.

Oh OK then, do i have to use Saur/Venusaur too now or not?

Update

Yay i didn't needed Venusaur againts the fusion of the birds, yay

Last edited:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Is it possible to evolve Eevee into every one of it's formes? Or just Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon?

Edit: Why are Fighting type moves not very effective against Ice type pokemon? Is this a glitch?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Is it possible to evolve Eevee into every one of it's formes? Or just Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon?

Edit: Why are Fighting type moves not very effective against Ice type pokemon? Is this a glitch?

Go to the SS Anne to where you fought lt. Surge and I think you should be able to go to the water, and find the Evol Coral, to evolve Eevee into it's many eeveelutions, and in this hack ice resists fighting

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years

Go to the SS Anne to where you fought lt. Surge and I think you should be able to go to the water, and find the Evol Coral, to evolve Eevee into it's many eeveelutions, and in this hack ice resists fighting
    For clarification's sake, you can get all the eeveevolutions using the Evo Coral, except for Mystereon and Omneon which are not obtainable atm.

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    What do you mean "not get finished"?Have you not seen the progress that has been made and the demo that was very recent?Just because it restarted once doesn't mean it will again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    I think that there is still so much missing, especially complete regions that are not even created. The progress goes slow forward. I think that the completion will take many years.And yeah,i love this hack.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    scarlet night said:
    Lunos said:
    For clarification's sake, you can get all the eeveevolutions using the Evo Coral, except for Mystereon and Omneon which are not obtainable atm.
    So that's what the Evol Coral is for...
    Thank you!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    So that's what the Evol Coral is for...
    Thank you!

BTW you can also use the stones to evolve your Eevee

Note: I'm still not sure if leaf stone evolves Eevee to an Leafeon, but an Ice stone no doubt evolves it to an Glaceon, there's no "happiness" evolutions for Eevee, so if you want Espeon or Umbreon, use the Evol Coral, Sun and Moon stones devolve your Eeveelution to an Eevee

Update

Ah my bad, Moon stones evolve it to an Umbreon

Last edited:

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    I know this is kind of a lot to ask, but it's it possible to make a list of the stats of each new eeveelution? I know its a lot to do, but if you can, take all the time you need

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    I have another question. Is Mega evolving not available in beta 14.5? Along with the other regions or at least one of em(such as Johto, Hoenn etc)?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    I have another question. Is Mega evolving not available in beta 14.5? Along with the other regions or at least one of em(such as Johto, Hoenn etc)?
    No, you can't get any Mega Stone at the moment. The closest thing there is, is the Vaccine to transform Porygon into PorygonX which lore wise is not a mega evolution, but code wise it certainly is.
    You can get it by playing the Battle Network Side Chapter.

Also, the only regions implemented right now are Kanto and a good part of the Orange Archipelago, so no, you can't go to Johto, Hoenn, etc. They were not created yet.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2022
    can i apply the rtc fix on the beta 14 for mgba ?? also now i'm on route 12 about to do the race and i get blocked by a snorlax am i supposed to catch that snorlax is that the one that it's part of red team ??

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Is there a canon team that i should use for the story so far i have a dratini pikachu snorlax ivysaur poliwrath and the evee(ive played the 1.13 and the team i ended with was nidoqueen snorlax venasaur aerodactly pikachu and poliwrath)

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    can i apply the rtc fix on the beta 14 for mgba ?? also now i'm on route 12 about to do the race and i get blocked by a snorlax am i supposed to catch that snorlax is that the one that it's part of red team ??

Yes it's the one red catches

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Trying to update from b13 to b14.
    I'm guessing due to "The bag size was increased. As such, Beta 13 savefiles won't work in the Beta 14.".

Any idea if this will affect anything other than items showing in the bag?
    Is there anyway to get the items again without a new savefile?

I have confirmed the items do not appear in the bag.

Back