• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    There are new leaks about beta pokemons in green and red. Do you guys think that aesthetode will try to add them to the game? He still working on orange island right? Maybe they can still work their way to the game? Hahahaha..

And offcourse. Gen8 is clearly coming near. I'm not bashing aesthetode. I love his work and i'm patiently waiting too to the new updates. It's just i'm hoping and wishing that aesthetode will be bless with more skills, talent, wisdom and patients so he can enjoy updating his masterpiece. Bless you mr. Romhacking Beast Aesthetode.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2019
    I need some help. I got the Coral badge from Gray on Mikan Island but I don't know what to do after this. I don't have Whirlpool and I can't go back to Route 1 since the Sharks are blocking my way.

EDIT: Nvm I found where to go.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    After the Pinkan Island and the Pink Rhyhorn, where do I must go?
    Sorry but i'm playing this hack rom for the first time

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • After the Pinkan Island and the Pink Rhyhorn, where do I must go?
    Sorry but i'm playing this hack rom for the first time
    If you didn't rush through the dialogues, you would know what you have to do next.
    Shiva spawned right after you finished the Pink Rhyhorn Chapter and told you to go to Pinkan Island in order to use her services, so do that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    If you didn't rush through the dialogues, you would know what you have to do next.
    Shiva spawned right after you finished the Pink Rhyhorn Chapter and told you to go to Pinkan Island in order to use her services, so do that.
    I've already did it, i've read it in the dialogues, after that I saw a little cutscene of Jessie and James, and now i'm blocked

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2019
    And after that you have to go to Tangelo Island and give the Clefairy back to his owner. Which Red and Shiva both mention during their conversation in Kinkan Island, btw.
    I'm sorry, this is the last question, after the show what I'm supposed to do?
    Edit. I read that it ends after the show... I'm sad now, this is a beautiful Hack Rom

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2019
    Every time i try to save it says save error please exchange backup memory please help

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does the Beta 14 Patch work for mGBA?
    Yes, it does. The RTC won't work without Endrift's RTC Fix which is linked in the main post though-
    Do keep in mind that since it was made for the Beta 13, it might not work with the Beta 14.
    RTC is not required to complete the main story, it is only required to play certain side chapters.
    Every time i try to save it says save error please exchange backup memory please help
    Sounds like a problem with the configuration of your emulator. Without details, there's nothing I can do.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Is there guide for get clothes/custom or location to get it?
    Right now, there's only 2 costumes obtainable leaving the 2 that you start with aside.
    The Team Rocket costume which is mandatory for the story, so you're forced to get it, and the other one is the Traditional costume, which can be obtained in Floral City from a guy with glasses.
    Otherwise, you can also get the Traditional costume by playing the Flower Festival side chapter.

Last edited:
    Back