• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Axis

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    I'm stuck once again. This time in Typhos City PC. I exit and get stuck next to the door of the PC and/or mart.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    EIJOfhDUUAAEwxa

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    something i was curious about........... the aron u battle in the sewers before the 1st badge, if you catch it does it always have pokerus or was i just rather lucky

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    i went looking into it and it seems the base odds of finding a wild pokemon is actually rarer than the OG odds of finding a shiny (OG odds for that were 1/8192 whereas the odds of finding a wild mon with pokerus is 3/65536) and to make it worse i got it on my first try without resetting >.>

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    i found a bug when i went into the upstairs of reggie's house before i beat the gym (might happen after too idk) i read some text while looking around for anything cool then ran back down and got softlocked :/ so then i see if i can get out for 5 minutes but i cant , and then i accidentlly save my game and now im stuck here.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2019
    A couple of problems did pop up when playing the game, when you exit the Pokemon center on Selinus City, you don't take a step after exiting, so you get stuck in the doors, the same thing with the gym leaders house in Ikuchi town, when you go back downstairs, you appear above the stairs, just thought I would give those a heads up, but the game is pretty good so far and pretty fun

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    idk if im overlooking it or what but the final password in the 4th gym doesnt seem to have a hint........ again i could have likely overlooked it or its just quite elaborate and its staring me in the face without knowing but it currently has me quite stumped

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    A couple of problems did pop up when playing the game, when you exit the Pokemon center on Selinus City, you don't take a step after exiting, so you get stuck in the doors, the same thing with the gym leaders house in Ikuchi town, when you go back downstairs, you appear above the stairs, just thought I would give those a heads up, but the game is pretty good so far and pretty fun

That was fixed in the latest update. Make sure you are updated to V. 3.0.9.5

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2022
    idk if im overlooking it or what but the final password in the 4th gym doesnt seem to have a hint........ again i could have likely overlooked it or its just quite elaborate and its staring me in the face without knowing but it currently has me quite stumped

You combine the numbers together. not ADD. The answer is in the spoiler if you give up.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    i found a bug when i went into the upstairs of reggie's house before i beat the gym (might happen after too idk) i read some text while looking around for anything cool then ran back down and got softlocked :/ so then i see if i can get out for 5 minutes but i cant , and then i accidentlly save my game and now im stuck here.

As Nick said, these were fixed in the latest patch. Always make sure you're fully updated before posting errors.
    I case you need the download, you can get it by clicking on this link.

Last edited:

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
    Years
  • First off; pretty sure I'm up to date? I usually am with active projects. That said; not sure if it's known, but the move 'infestation' doesn't seem to function. It doesn't crash the game, thank god, but it doesn't seem to cause any damage and whenever it's used I get this error;
    --

Exception: NoMethodError
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5857:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4016:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4015:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4015:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4253:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4252:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4252:in `pbProcessTurn'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2202:in `pbAttackPhase'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2188:in `each'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2188:in `pbAttackPhase'

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2020
    I quicksaved my game right when i was healing at the pokecenter and now when i load it, its frozen, i dont want to have to restart the game and there arent any old saves i could reload

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    First off; pretty sure I'm up to date? I usually am with active projects. That said; not sure if it's known, but the move 'infestation' doesn't seem to function. It doesn't crash the game, thank god, but it doesn't seem to cause any damage and whenever it's used I get this error;
    --

Exception: NoMethodError
    PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5857:in `pbEffect'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4016:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4015:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4015:in `pbUseMove'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4253:in `pbProcessTurn'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4252:in `logonerr'
    PokeBattle_Battler:4252:in `pbProcessTurn'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2202:in `pbAttackPhase'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2188:in `each'
    Zodiac (Lucidious89):2188:in `pbAttackPhase'

I've been made aware of the issue. I'm looking into it. Thanks!

Back