• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Bank update released, compatible with Gen 7

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
  • Speaking of Mew... for those who got Gen 1 Mew from the official event in European and in Japan, can you guys confirm if it's eligible to be transferred in the Bank or not? Since I think that not everyone who got Mew are doing so via glitches and all.

Anyway, I'm psyched that finally I can get Victini and the rest of other region's mons in Sun and Moon right now by doing these transfers :)

YellowTemperance

DeDeDoodles™ by Kirby
    Years
  • Patience is a virtue, and my patience has been rewarded. I can finally transfer up and update my standard team. Been chomping at the bit to get my Swampert, my Chesnaught and my Mawile to join my Incineroar and my Electivire.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Feb 5, 2017
    Finally! Can finally bank my Sun Pokemon and no more farming for stones in ORAS.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • If anyone has a Park Ball Sharpedo they could give me I would appreciate it :P

But on a serious note Battle Spot is le ded. Also I can actually breed stuff now.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • about my question about the skitty, i knew i couldn't get it in moon.. just ORAS. is it possible for it to still be in the GTS even though it's from ORAS? bc i really want one and don't wanna go thru the effort of getting a skitty from ORAS bc i restarted a while back.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    So if I download the Bank update and put Moon in my 3ds will all the Pokémon in Bank be registered in the Moon Pokedex, at least the ones in the Moon Pokedex and I will only have to catch the Gen 7 Pokedex to complete the dex?

I almost have a living dex in Bank but kind of want all the Pokémon to stay compatible with Gen 6 games but also fill the gen 7 Pokedex.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 28, 2017
    A friend and I may have found a glitch with Pokémon transferred from the gen 1 virtual console games. I was helping him evolve some Pokémon he transferred from the virtual console games (Seadra and Onix) by trading them, but I was unable to trade them back to him since I got an error saying that there was something wrong with them. They were able to be traded to me just fine, so I think it has something to do with the fact that those evolutions didn't exist in gen 1. So as a word of warning for others, be careful when trade evolving Pokémon from the virtual console games if those evolutions didn't exist in gen 1.

Back