• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Its surpising they actually haven't over used bears which I thought they would. They have with birds XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's because each new gen needs its own birds. Kinda. Pidgey/Taillow/Starly-ish.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The second generation didn't have a mirror image of Pidgey.

As for Arceus? Yes, it is only available through hacking, which is why its stats are so good, they're hacked, not real, Perry.

So, how has everyone's Monday been?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Thanks for clearing that up for me OR ^_^

My monday was good but no its my tuesday witch was also good.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well.... we could answer the question like this:
    There are no "strongest" pokémon... since every single one (right?) has type disadvantages and advantages and is weak and strong against different things.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • The thing is, Austin, is that is the way me and Dawn Fable see it, but we were just trying to see the other point of view, you know, the stats and stuff...

Y'all, looks like I'm late today, I've had some company, and I had lots of work to do...
    btw, it's snowing again! yay!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The thing is, Austin, is that is the way me and Dawn Fable see it, but we were just trying to see the other point of view, you know, the stats and stuff...
    Y'all, looks like I'm late today, I've had some company, and I had lots of work to do...
    btw, it's snowing again! yay!

You mean, your fictional stats? Okay, I've already pointed out everything... But, so saying, this was the real world, Dark and Psychic Pokemon would be the rulers. With the ability to enter people's minds ec cetera, we wouldn't really have a chance of survival.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, and Bug types would be way more dangerous than ground types, because those ground attacks aren't really realistic, and those bugs have got some darn sharp claws......

Btw, Raishu. "Middle part" "Bottom part"... xD xD xD (your sig is funny to me)(I'm rather dizzy right now)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    No, and Bug types would be way more dangerous than ground types, because those ground attacks aren't really realistic, and those bugs have got some darn sharp claws......
    Btw, Raishu. "Middle part" "Bottom part"... xD xD xD (your sig is funny to me)(I'm rather dizzy right now)

Bugs would be exterminated, as would electric types.

Yes, I'm working on my sig, and when it's ready, it'll be epic.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Whoa, now we're talking. Your sig looks much better already. And that FBBS userbar is adorable ^^^*

Twinx

Years
  • lol, I'm mister stats :P I respect the irony there XD But I'm guessing that sig isn't done yet, it's lookin' better though :) So, Lugia is the strongest pokemon in the game, who's the second?

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    lol, I'm mister stats :P I respect the irony there XD But I'm guessing that sig isn't done yet, it's lookin' better though :) So, Lugia is the strongest pokemon in the game, who's the second?

You could look up serebii, but I'm pretty sure it's Arceus/Mewtwo. Shuckle has the highest defence though, you see, they're grouped into categories.

And yeah, I just don't know what to put in the bottom part.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Arceus has the highest total base stat, followed by Ho-oh, Lugia, Mewtwo and someone else that I've forgotten. >.<

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    If I'm right, which I'm probably not ^.^;;
    Isn't Snorlax in the top ten of all round stats?

Its also my brithday on friday :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    But you heard what Oni said. Arceus are hacked as for now.

Twinx

Years
  • lol feels like we've been talking about the same topic forever now :P

ok new topic:
    What do you think of this picture taken from Movie 10:
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

PS: if you saw the movie, don't spoil this :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back