• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Cool ^^

I don't have an Emerald team, I bought it and my brother played it. I never played it. But I have a nice psychic team on Diamond that I'm working on, it's not complete yet. I have a Kadabra that's in need of training, a Gallade that just evolved from Kirlia, and an Espeon who hasn't learned psybeam yet. XD
    Yes, my team is a working progress.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, I also had Swellow, Swampert and Magneton in a team in Ruby ^^

Is Girafarig really good? :s

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah. Well, I like training odd in-game teams. They don't have to be perfect, they just have to feel good playing ^^

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Oh, I also had Swellow, Swampert and Magneton in a team in Ruby ^^

Is Girafarig really good? :s
    Oh, I've never had a Giragarig on my team so I wouldn't know. But, I know that it's a less powerful psychic. Trust me, I'd know. XP

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah, and it's the only pokémon to have two types where one is Normal and the other one isn't Flying, I've heard...

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    You're right, one of the best teams that you can have on you're on you're team is.

Girafarig, Gallade. It covers all Psychic weaknesses. ^^ Ghost, and Dark.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • My current Battle Tower team consists of the Hoenn starts (at their most evolved forms). They all have attacks that are effective against a wide variety of types, but the only one i'm having trouble with is a dragon type... the best i got for that is ice beam. Blaziken is my weak link...

I really don't feel like training any other pokemon for the battle tower...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, you could act like a brave anime-trainer and go with your poké pals no matter what their weaknesses are, and try to make up strategies and train them to yet higher levels to overcome that... ^^

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
  • Okay...since no one has posted in here for a while, I will start a new topic.

If you could have one, just one, Legendary Pokemon, What would it be? and why?

Mine would be Zapdos. I like the power of electricity that it has, plus it can fly so you don't have to walk as much.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
  • Mew, it has always been my favorite legendary, plus it'd just be cool to have the original legendary pokemon #151! Plus in one of the movies (the one with lucario) it cold transform into other pokemon.

But in game, i'd loveto have arcues because it's not released legitly yet, but i need a legit on for my dex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back