• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well when I was ten....... no sorry, wont go there ^^

No, i don't see anything either, Beachy.. don't know what I meant..... :s

I DON'T think they'd replace Ash. No, he IS Pokémon. Really, like we've (I've?) said before here, when Ash quits, the Pokémon series will end. At least that Pokémon series.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Well when I was ten....... no sorry, wont go there ^^

No, i don't see anything either, Beachy.. don't know what I meant..... :s

I DON'T think they'd replace Ash. No, he IS Pokémon. Really, like we've (I've?) said before here, when Ash quits, the Pokémon series will end. At least that Pokémon series.

That's what I think, ash will retire or some event all dramatic will occur and a new series will begin, new region, a new hemisphere lol

It could happen though. Pokemon will do whatever it can to bring in the $$$'s

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That's what I think, ash will retire or some event all dramatic will occur and a new series will begin, new region, a new hemisphere lol

It could happen though. Pokemon will do whatever it can to bring in the $$$'s

Guess you're right....

Does anybody know why they made those Special episodes? Starring Kenta and Richie and god knows who? And what happened to that "series"? Perhaps it wasn't even a series.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    If Ash is 20, then Mikey Mouse is 80.. Think about it! XD
    Mickey Mouse was introduce in 1920, so basically yeah. He's 80, and he's playing with his friends in the clubhouse. XD

But yes, they're making the 10 year olds look like they're trying to get a guy.
    I've never been attracted to any of the girls on Pokemon. (Misty, Dawn, and May I mean.)
    It's a cartoon, who's gonna get attracted by that? XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Attracted? Well, you can think they look good (there are manyyyy good looking anime guys..) but attracted is probably not a term I'd use for that.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Wait... what? What are you saying airconditioning?
    No, maybe I don't want to know. This is a Pokémon-related thread, not a moral discussion.... ^^

So... a new topic anyone?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, please. O_O

Umm, I'm horrible making ideas. >.<

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
  • I'm planning on working on them. I have a Smeargle in Emerald- I wanted to max out all of his conditions, and then use him to beat all five contests. So far, I have no idea how to do this- but I have all of the berries, so I'm sure it'll work out fine.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I tested it out in Ruby. Never won much... didn't want to raise pokémon especially for that, and my fighting pokés didn't have good contest moves so... nah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back