• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Community on Xbox Live: Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    We really should start planning for another match. >_>;

WHAT GAME DO YOU GUYS WANNA PLAY? *SPARKLESHINE*

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm up for some GTA IV. That sounds like a good idea. XD We had a lot of fun with that. We were racing and battling.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Haha. If you want to play Halo or CoD4 sometime so I can see how amazing you really are just PM me a time and day. I just want to see what it's like to play with such greatness. From my experience anyone who boasts about their skill in a game either a.) Won't play anyone even though they feel it's necessary to brag about how 'good' they think they are, b.) They suck, or c.) Both.

Ok my gamertag is neoheist2.And i am THE ****!!!and to answer your q's a.)Ill play anyone just let me drink some pepsi.......b.)I dont suck c.)im 15 and didnt you read my introduction,i HATE little kids playing halo 3......So yeah anyone could add me and whenever your on so i can "PWN YOU" as you guys say....and as i said before i have gta4 so ill play with you guys even though that game's controls suck.....

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lol, baaaaw. You guys move on from Halo right when I remember this thread exists and Halo 3 is the only online play game I really have. xD; Not that I'm any good. I do wanna rent GTA IV sometime, though, so maybe I'll try to join you guys one of these days. :(
    Ok my gamertag is neoheist2.And i am THE ****!!!and to answer your q's a.)Ill play anyone just let me drink some pepsi.......b.)I dont suck c.)im 15 and didnt you read my introduction,i HATE little kids playing halo 3......So yeah anyone could add me and whenever your on so i can "PWN YOU" as you guys say....and as i said before i have gta4 so ill play with you guys even though that game's controls suck.....
    Lol, anyone who has to spend that much time justifying that they don't suck on a forum... <_< (Stop bragging, no one cares. D:) Though I hate little kids on Halo as well. It's hilarious to hear them talking though. I can't tell if they're girls or little boys, haha.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    What's your rank on Halo, and what's your rank on CoD4? Just wondering because you say you're so good. ^_^

And like Erica, I don't like little kids on when I play games, but they are funny to listen to and talk about. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Added, when I'm online just add me to a game.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Though I hate little kids on Halo as well. It's hilarious to hear them talking though. I can't tell if they're girls or little boys, haha.

lol me either

What's your rank on Halo, and what's your rank on CoD4? Just wondering because you say you're so good. ^_^

And like Erica, I don't like little kids on when I play games, but they are funny to listen to and talk about. XD

On halo im a major grade 2 (i think) and on CoD4 im lvl 55!(but its scratched so i can only play like 2 or 3 games then it sais,"Disk scratched,clean with cloth" and some other BS

Added, when I'm online just add me to a game.

Ok maybe ill be on saturday and sunday

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    imo any good COD4 player has, at least once, hard clutched (1v6) and won in S&D.

Ever done that? XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    imo any good COD4 player has, at least once, hard clutched (1v6) and won in S&D.

Ever done that? XD
    You want to talk about the other team being flat out PISSED after one of them... I've pulled it off a few times (came damn close to getting killed... there's always luck when it comes to winning a 1 vs 6) and talk about being pissed.... yea.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    On halo im a major grade 2 (i think) and on CoD4 im lvl 55!

Oh em gee!

Now I am back from holiday, I am gonna start talking to mods about organising a H3 tourney here at PC. Drop me a PM if you have any ideas on what gametype you think would be best.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I own and have beaten Rock Band 2, but have yet to get Soul Calibur IV.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Personally... I'd like something other then Halo 3 tournament... we've had Halo 3 for the XBL Gaming week for like 3 weeks and... well that didn't go over well. XD

Yeah, seriously. We just suck at organization and Ty hasn't been around to halp.

So, what game do you guys want? We need a general consensus as to the next game, cause I need to know whether I've got to go rent it or not. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Yeah, seriously. We just suck at organization and Ty hasn't been around to halp.

So, what game do you guys want? We need a general consensus as to the next game, cause I need to know whether I've got to go rent it or not. XD
    If you want I can take care of organizing it. I just need the GamerTags of ones that's going to take part, and the time and I'll be set. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back