• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random

-
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    That really looks cool, i like the color of the pokedex, really easy on the eyes. This is turning out to be a good remake, especially with the pokenav function, and time. Keep it up!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Wow Kike! You're doing an awesome job. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to play Crystal Shards!!!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Nice color pick for the Dex, Kike (and Gridiron ;)), and the sprites are also really good.

Well, even if it's a Preview, hope you can notice all you can (bugs), to give a better impression, though it's not THAT necessary at these stages, but we know it'll be good no matter what. So, good luck with the release Kike!

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    i read this alot but never reply for some reason I like it lots though and the pokedex looks cools its colour reminds me of suicine.

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Crystal Trainercard

Brand New Pokédex!

Thanks to Gridiron for the Sprites and the colors for pokedex!
    That's all, Cya!
    Ooo, I like that you changed the Crystal's sprite's colors. It looks better with blue instead of the gold and stuff.

I like the Pokedex also.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • nice!!

wow, i just gotta say this looks amazing, i can't wait for a beta and especially the final version. keep up the awesome work kike!

(this is a question for anyone who know the answer and would like to tell me.
    How does one go about changing the title screen, pokemon cry, and the text that appears before you actually begin the game{not oaks monologue, before that}[like the part in SG where zel tells everyone to say no to pirates and explains that its a hacked version]

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Brand New Pokédex!

Thanks to Gridiron for the Sprites and the colors for pokedex!
    That's all, Cya!
    I hope you get "Hoenn" Changed to "Johto" So it's... Y'know...

The colors look like the pokedex from Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"
    GSCPlatinum except, yeah, your 'DEX is better on the eyes!

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
    Years
  • That's one step ahead, Kike.
    I hope you can make the custom Johto dex mode. Though I like the red/black color scheme of the GSC dex, that one is cool.
    I really hope to have the beta soon.
    I also hope someone has a banner for this hack, too (something I can post in my signature).

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
  • @Gridiron: Thanks man, that color change that I did, is an pallete issue really, but it looks great this way :D Also thanks for all you stuff, and support!
    @pkmn-master: The Johto Dex... It's like a dream, maybe the Hoenn Dex order is stored somewhere in the rom, but for now we just'll leave that way, ok?
    @clonex25: Here's:

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Cool its so exciting I bet it will be great to try out and enjoy. Crystal Version is great. Cant wait for it to come I bet it will be a blast.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • sweet dex colors this is total awsomeness!
    unfortunately it seems that i have not yet made my post quota to be able to add links to my posts (and i know ppl hate it when you just post to up ur count) so to anyone who wants to check out what i think the final version of the Johto dex that kike put up here copy/paste the link below to see my vision of the final.
    www_cvziegler_org/images/Johto_dex2.png
    THE _ = . (UNDERSCORE = PERIOD)

(note to kike, gridiron, and zel: if you want me to take down this pic please tell me and i will do so. thank you)

Last edited:

clonex25

Just droppin' by...
    Years
  • I wonder if the day-based events will be... I hope to see Monica and her siblings would be there. It may be difficult but it's possible. Maybe being able to hack the ol' games (GSC) will help you. Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2008
    this is gonna be a very great hack and im sure many will want to try it out. can the preview(or alpha/beta? watever...) be released soon? best hack since shiny gold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back