• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards "The Return"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    It wasnt a good idea to give a date for your Beta as zel says hackers shouldnt and look at Rocket's Revenge, its 1st beta was supposed to be released in August but couldnt be done and there were dozens of posts not needed because of him giving a date

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Just to make sure. I noticed that Prof. Elm says when he talks about the pokemon he says "I want to you to raise the pokemon contained in these balls." I think you should change it to "I want you to raise the pokemon contained in these balls." Please tell me if you see it too. I guess this is just a typo.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Uh....., what's the difference between the previous and the one you suggest..? o_O

Anyways, the better grammar should be.., "I want you to raise one of the POKEMON that are in these BALLS"... That sounds more like english. ^^

It's just a suggestion, btw. No offence to anyone who I never meant to hurt.

That is all. I wish you the best of luck, btw! ;)

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    destinedjagold:
    The difference is that in the first quote, Prof. Elm says "I want to you to raise the pokemon contained in these balls." In the second quote, the bold "to" isn't there.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
    Years
    I somehow almost forgot about crystal shards...even with all the support banners and everything...I wish the best of luck to the team and can't wait to try it out...

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
    Yay!!! 2nd december!!! It's so close. GREAT HACK, I think i'll be counting days to 2nd december! Kike, when are you planning to repair the entering/exiting the house problem? Will it be in 1st beta?

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    I noticed a glitch in the pre-beta that should be added in the bug list to fix for beta 1
    After choosing my starter before i headed to cherrychrove i was training my starter in the first route and when it died i was teleported to azalea town.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Hi, I'm new here. so... It looks really good. I was wondering, is this going to be a accurate hack of GSC? I tried Shiny gold and didn't really like the new things there. Keep up the good work and I hope you finish it.

Rebel Charizard

The flames are waiting
    Years
    Well nobody can make a perfect remake of g/s/c (Unless it's Nintendo) but a new thing is okay, changing the whole thing is when it stops being a g/s/c remake but a little creativity won't hurt.

Good luck on the hack Kike and all the CS team.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    destinedjagold:
    The difference is that in the first quote, Prof. Elm says "I want to you to raise the pokemon contained in these balls." In the second quote, the bold "to" isn't there.

Oh.. I see it now. Forgive me, for I think I was blinded. :D

Anyways, yeah, it seems impossible to make a perfect GSC Remake, but this hack is great. Wishing for the best!

...... As always, DJG...

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2015
    Oh.. I see it now. Forgive me, for I think I was blinded. :D

Anyways, yeah, it seems impossible to make a perfect GSC Remake, but this hack is great. Wishing for the best!

...... As always, DJG...

Glad you saw it. The original had the words "to you," while the one in the gameboy color had the words "you to."

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    I really can't wait for the release, it should be very exciting to see how all the hard work turns out.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Well, well, well. Today's the Crystal Shards Beta 1 release! Don't forget to download it!!(Okay, one thing to make all you guys understand, I live in Australia, so the time coast is not as same as yours.)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    No, I think he meant the Release date which was given, times are different so...

Yeah...

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Well, the day has come.
    The Beta 1 of Pokémon Crystal Shards is out!
    The download link is here:
    Download
    I hope you enjoy.
    Any bugs, please report here :D Don't forget to read the Readme.txt file.
    That's all, See ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back