• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hey there champ, great hack! Got the same problem as isa234 with Mewtwo. Beating him leads to a talk, after which I have a white screen. Game is freezed and I cannot do anything. Got any tips how to work it out? Loading saves and redoing it always results with freeze.

It's most likely an emulator issue

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    I just Finished All Of the missions besides the Elite four is.Is it still the same way to get to the elite four or do you need to something to get past the police officer?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee, so I finished the main story and defeated all the gym leaders as well. I flew back to the league to battle the Elite Four but the cool trainer NPC is still blocking my way, Is there anything I am missing out on or is this where the game officially ends? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2020
    Awesome hack rom, very different from others!
    I have finished the game and it's the best hack rom I've ever played! The dialogue are incredible, the story also, just thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ayee, so I finished the main story and defeated all the gym leaders as well. I flew back to the league to battle the Elite Four but the cool trainer NPC is still blocking my way, Is there anything I am missing out on or is this where the game officially ends? Thank you!

Did you talk to Ronnie?

Years
  • I did talk to Ronnie during the final part of the main story. Do I have to talk to him again after the main plot is done to access the Pokemon league?

That's what I did to get past the Cool Trainer blocking the way yeah. Remember when Bill said to find someone who's a brute? That instantly reminded me of Ronnie so I went to him again and that triggered events that allowed me to enter.

EDIT: Wait I think you're saying you already beat the League the first time around? Yeah no I don't think you're allowed to re-enter anymore considering you were tried as a criminal (I mean, I was and lost all my money on the bail lmao) and Lance is Champion again and hates your guts lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2024
    Beat the game, thought it was a ton of fun! Got all the Kanto Gym badges after the fact, too. Besides the legendary Pokemon catching, is there much else to do besides that? Woman won't let me in to challenge the League again...

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    I enjoyed the beta. When Red sent out his level 25 Charmeleon against my level 12 Eevee, I sweared like no tomorrow.

Anyways, I really enjoyed the conversation between Giovanni and Blaine. It really hinted a good plot and backstory. (I really want to find out what Prof. Oak did.)

Is there a way to get the cut hm?

dest

Boneash
    Years
  • Is there a way to get the cut hm?

no, however you will meet a guy later in the game (around the time you are in the area of a certain forest) that will appear every time you aproach a cut tree after that. You just pay him a small fee and he will permanently get rid of all cut trees in the nearby area. Just pay him every time, should be no problem.

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2020
    sorry if my question is stupid XD how can make it work? i had no problem with the other files in the past is ips file some kind of update? If so how do i make it work?

Years
  • The story and plot elements have me so shook...I've been looking for team rocket hacks and hacks with unique storylines and this hack is a dream come true. Thank you so much for finishing it! I can't wait to see what you create next,,,

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Whew! What a story. This is probably one of the best Pokemon stories (and romhacks in general) that I've played. Move over, DarkViolet! There's a new game in town! Crappy ending, though. I totally expected
    Spoiler:
    There better be a sequel!

Years
  • Whew! What a story. This is probably one of the best Pokemon stories (and romhacks in general) that I've played. Move over, DarkViolet! There's a new game in town! Crappy ending, though. I totally expected
    Spoiler:
    There better be a sequel!

Spoiler:

Years
  • sorry if my question is stupid XD how can make it work? i had no problem with the other files in the past is ips file some kind of update? If so how do i make it work?

Use LunarIPS to patch the ips file to a base Fire Red rom. I think the main post specifies which version of FR exactly, along with a tutorial if I'm not mistaken.

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2023
    The game froze when I tried to enter Saffron from the east. I've not paid the toll yet since I never passed there in all the quests until Lavander town.

Attachments

• Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)
      Pokémon Rocket Edition_1587353195082.png
      4.1 KB · Views: 4
    Years
  • The game froze when I tried to enter Saffron from the east. I've not paid the toll yet since I never passed there in all the quests until Lavander town.

Wait I thought you were required to pass through Saffron (from Celadon) early on in the game so you had to pay the toll early? How did you entirely skip the city all this time?

Back