• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon FireRed: Rocket Edition (Completed)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2022
    Hi! First of all: this is amazing. Very few Pokemon hacks kept me engaged like that. Unfortunately, i just created and account because i have a problem.

Im playing on No$gba, just beat Mr.Fuji and went to listen to Giovanni telling how it created Mewtwo. During the cutscene, when Mewtwo is about to attack Dragonite, the game just Shutdown. It freezes for like 2 seconds and just close at all. Also, for some reason i can't move my savefile to test if this also happens on VBA, it just doesnt recognize.

If anyone haved the same issue, please help me! As for colonelsalt, if you want to know more on whats happening and maybe fix, feel free to PM me!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    playing on No$gba, just beat Mr.Fuji and went to listen to Giovanni telling how it created Mewtwo. During the cutscene, when Mewtwo is about to attack Dragonite, the game just Shutdown. It freezes for like 2 seconds and just close at all. Also, for some reason i can't move my savefile to test if this also happens on VBA, it just doesnt recognize.

That's an emulator issue, you probably need to start over on a different emulator

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2020
    Are the shiny rates changed? I have been playing for about an hour and have encountered 2 of them and haven't had any pokeballs to catch them :(

Years
  • Are the shiny rates changed? I have been playing for about an hour and have encountered 2 of them and haven't had any pokeballs to catch them :(

Not sure. I asked the same thing a few weeks ago bcs I ran into a shiny as well and someone said it shouldn't have changed whatsoever. Maybe you just got really lucky (unlucky).

Years
  • It seems a bit counterintuitive that the game allows you to steal Pokemon from the very beginning, yet only counts those you steal after the second mission when it calculates your bounty. After stealing basically every Pokemon I had the chance to, I feel like I have to restart the game and try to avoid almost every trainer since otherwise it feels like I've missed out.

Years
  • I'm just wondering, because the ending really did some great set-up for Johto, will there be a possibility to see Pokemon Gold Rocket Edition in the near future?

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    Hi, honestly this is a pretty good back so far only problem is I e gotten to the end as I'm an executive but I can't find Blaine to get the Volcano badge and I've exhausted every option except forcing myself through the badge guards any tips would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Hi, honestly this is a pretty good back so far only problem is I e gotten to the end as I'm an executive but I can't find Blaine to get the Volcano badge and I've exhausted every option except forcing myself through the badge guards any tips would be appreciated

Use the Crowbar to enter Blaine's Gym

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Following questions I'd like to get answers about contain spoilers about game's ending!! Please proceed with caution! 🤣

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Following questions I'd like to get answers about contain spoilers about game's ending!! Please proceed with caution! 🤣

Spoiler:

The only postgame is catching the Gen 1 legendaries and unfinished side quests.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Hey,

I'm New To This, Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Download and Play This? Do I Need a PC or Can I Use My Tablet Or Smart Phone?

Years
  • Hey,

I'm New To This, Can Anyone Tell Me How I Can Download and Play This? Do I Need a PC or Can I Use My Tablet Or Smart Phone?

You'll need to patch the ips/ups file into a clean Fire Red Rom. Currently I only know of how to do that for PC, just get Lunar IPS or NUPS, but if you're on Android, I'm not sure. There should be a tutorial around here somewhere if you look around.

Back