• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Adrevi

Clueless.
Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2022
    Man, that Pokemon League screenshot is beautiful. I'm surprised that fall colours barely if ever show up despite them looking so pretty.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2018
    I hope you're still working on this game I'm just wondering if you're going to get Aegislash It's ability because on my game I'm playing he has no ability maybe talk to the guy we may Ultra gold Sigma he got the ability on there or at least give him the same ability as dual blade

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2022
    yes, i have it on good authority that the screenshot posted only several days ago was, in fact, a prank. famed troll spherical ice is going to continue to work on gaia but he is only going to share it with his girlfriends, it will not be release here

This is funny LOL. I thought at first it was serious until I reread it and saw the girlfriends things. Nicely done!

First asshole I've met on this community. Congrats on winning this prestigious award.

Grow up, stupid kid.

Now you guys can't take a joke. Especially you Mr. First Guy. I'm not the nicest person in the world but really, calling some an a**hole is just low. I guess that is how kids are these days. Oh how I yearn for the old days when the kids actually HAD respect.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Gaia.png

its coming guys

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • I hope you're still working on this game I'm just wondering if you're going to get Aegislash It's ability because on my game I'm playing he has no ability maybe talk to the guy we may Ultra gold Sigma he got the ability on there or at least give him the same ability as dual blade

Of course hes still working on it, as you can see on the screenshots provided. And lets hope v3 will come out soon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2019
    Screenshots on the first page were updated to reflect V3 and we have Logan posting screenshots of a beaten E4. Hoepfully the next edit to this page will be the release...

TD013

8 badges in Kanto, I have 10
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2022
    This is funny LOL. I thought at first it was serious until I reread it and saw the girlfriends things. Nicely done!

Now you guys can't take a joke. Especially you Mr. First Guy. I'm not the nicest person in the world but really, calling some an a**hole is just low. I guess that is how kids are these days. Oh how I yearn for the old days when the kids actually HAD respect.

Oh look, I met the second one...

Back