• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    so since the Crown Tundra Trailer has been released......so there's the new Regis Right? so if there movesets were released (is there a chance that they would be part of this game?)

Years
  • so since the Crown Tundra Trailer has been released......so there's the new Regis Right? so if there movesets were released (is there a chance that they would be part of this game?)

The new Regi's haven't been released yet. And according too the Gaia Discord server, won't be included in the game.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The new Regi's haven't been released yet. And according too the Gaia Discord server, won't be included in the game.

Haven't played yet so I don't know how the plot goes but they could feature them in the credit as sequel bait lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi all. I was doing a poison monotype run of gaia, and i was enjoying it but I've come across an issue that frankly ruins the game for me. Namely, my Scolipede, Drapion, and Skuntank have no way of learning Poison Jab. They don't learn it by level-up and there is no TM. Additionally, they could not learn Gunk Shot and still cannot. This means that Scolipede must run Poison Tail for STAB, which is still better than Skuntank which does not learn a single physical Poison type move. At least Drapion gets Cross Poison. This is pretty disappointing, as Skuntank is underpowered enough as it is without taking away one of its STABS, especially one that lets it hit Fairy types. Is there any way to fix this? Does Spherical Ice plan on doing anything to remedy this in the next version? I love the rest of the game but this issue is really bothering me.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi all. I was doing a poison monotype run of gaia, and i was enjoying it but I've come across an issue that frankly ruins the game for me. Namely, my Scolipede, Drapion, and Skuntank have no way of learning Poison Jab. They don't learn it by level-up and there is no TM. Additionally, they could not learn Gunk Shot and still cannot. This means that Scolipede must run Poison Tail for STAB, which is still better than Skuntank which does not learn a single physical Poison type move. At least Drapion gets Cross Poison. This is pretty disappointing, as Skuntank is underpowered enough as it is without taking away one of its STABS, especially one that lets it hit Fairy types. Is there any way to fix this? Does Spherical Ice plan on doing anything to remedy this in the next version? I love the rest of the game but this issue is really bothering me.

Game Freak can't even remember Skuntank exists, so it being in Gaia is a miracle already.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today

what makes that worse is given this Muk lacks any reliable STAB since it has poor special attack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2021
    Spherical ice I have just cleared the pokemon league on my room hack but then it cleared my game. in case you are wondering I am using VisualBoyAdvance. any idea why also when I got to the pokemon league I tried to use teleport to get back but the name got changed to katosurf town. PS how do you get to katosurf town and what is there at that location.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I hadnt played in years as other things had my attention, I ment to ask this before but forgot. Is there anything like the 6th gen EV training System? Or more specifically the ability to delete EVs now? I know fire red has the ev reducing berries but given there are no berry plants in fire red that would be a issue. I wanted to ask since I really enjoyed this hack's premise and I really want to play it to completion someday but EV training is something I always try to do but fire red/leaf green were made in a way that really made it more of a hassle than it was worth in the end.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2022
    Hi Spherical!

Just dropping in to say I loved your hack, and per your request in the credits, my HoF Team was a L65 Ampharos, Torterra, Flameon, Blastoise, Salamence, and a dummy Gabite.

*Ampharos was my game's MVP. Discharge/Confuse Ray/Signal Beam/Dragon Pulse

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Last time I played Gaia was V2.5! Finally found the time to start (and finish) V3!

I enjoyed going through and seeing the updates and changes, and it was nice to see some familiar things stay the same (like the Clefairy room). Gaia really is well thought out and polished. I'll be patiently waiting for V4!

My HoF: Staraptor, Empoleon, Roserade, Charizard (Y), Excadrill and Gallade
    I cleared Battle Marsh with the Charizard and Gallade from above, and a newly EV trained Garchomp that I raised after HoF.
    Gallade with Drain Punch was stupidly good fun, if a bit slow. Should've gone with Jolly over Adamant lol.

Is there anything like the 6th gen EV training System? Or more specifically the ability to delete EVs now? I know fire red has the ev reducing berries but given there are no berry plants in fire red that would be a issue.

You can buy the EV berries from the flower shop in Edashore, the first stall at the southern entrance. It randomly refreshes to have 1 of 4 sets of stock after a set number of steps (similar to the stone guy and Oppos). Just keep running up and down, checking with her every so often (she'll tell you she's restocking). If she's not restocking, buy a berry and try again. Sometimes you get the same set of berries again so you might have to do it a few times. I believe they still work as they did in base FRLG: -10 EVs per berry no matter how many EVs, so it might get expensive if you're planning to retrain your playthrough team.

There's a reddit post (can't post links lol) with some pretty good training spots, though for Attack, I personally went with Edamist Heights (Edashore side) since the common Gurdurr and Ursaring both give 2, and the odd Staraptor gives 3.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Last time I played Gaia was V2.5! Finally found the time to start (and finish) V3!

I enjoyed going through and seeing the updates and changes, and it was nice to see some familiar things stay the same (like the Clefairy room). Gaia really is well thought out and polished. I'll be patiently waiting for V4!

My HoF: Staraptor, Empoleon, Roserade, Charizard (Y), Excadrill and Gallade
    I cleared Battle Marsh with the Charizard and Gallade from above, and a newly EV trained Garchomp that I raised after HoF.
    Gallade with Drain Punch was stupidly good fun, if a bit slow. Should've gone with Jolly over Adamant lol.

You can buy the EV berries from the flower shop in Edashore, the first stall at the southern entrance. It randomly refreshes to have 1 of 4 sets of stock after a set number of steps (similar to the stone guy and Oppos). Just keep running up and down, checking with her every so often (she'll tell you she's restocking). If she's not restocking, buy a berry and try again. Sometimes you get the same set of berries again so you might have to do it a few times. I believe they still work as they did in base FRLG: -10 EVs per berry no matter how many EVs, so it might get expensive if you're planning to retrain your playthrough team.

There's a reddit post (can't post links lol) with some pretty good training spots, though for Attack, I personally went with Edamist Heights (Edashore side) since the common Gurdurr and Ursaring both give 2, and the odd Staraptor gives 3.

Awesome thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2020
    Hey,
    there will be possibillity to catch Magby or Elekid? Because Mime Jr. is possible to be catched.
    I really like Elekid especially when it could have 3 transforms. :)
    These three pokemon could be really funny as a starters, we normaly always get Fire, Water and Grass pokemon
    Electric, Fire, and Psychic could be really good alternative :D, but it's just only a Idea :).

Elekid -> Electabuzz -> Electivire
    Magby -> Magmar -> Magmotar
    Mime Jr. -> Mr. Mime -> Mr. Rime

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2021
    excuse me,spherical ice
    i wanna ask
    how do u modify universal pokemon randomizer to be compatible with pokemon gaia
    because i think if universal pokemon randomizer can. be modified to be worked for gaia 3.2 which is shouldn't be not working,maybe it can be modified at other rom hacks like fire red omega,light platinum,glazed
    thank you

Back