• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I wanna know can you win the first time you play the bug catching contest?

I even used codes to increase the levels of the wild pokemon to 100 and I still got 3rd place.

I wanna know so I don't keep on repeating it.

I think you always finish 3rd the first time you try just to show you how it works.
    I watched 2 different walkthroughs of the game and both were 3rd on their 1st try and so was I.

But I keep winning ever since and got myself good mega stones :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I finished playing the beta. so I was wandering around n decided to explore Frostbite cave again. I entered the cave from Nestpine Town and I noticed a surfable area that I had not been to before, I followed the path after climbing some ladders till the end and reached a high open area. But there was nothing there just some steps upto a point where u can see the sky..

so is there going to be something there in the future beta? maybe a pokemon or an item.. >_>

I just wanted to share this with people who may have missed this. BTW you can get some items along the way to the top on the stones in the cave and there is also a TM Ball.
    Did anyone else find this place???

Attachments

• top.png
      top.png
      105.6 KB · Views: 39
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2019
    I was wondering if you could add Honedge and his evolutions in the game maybe, also Mega Charizard X and Mega Lucario that we can get something like in X and Y. Tnx and great hack!

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    This hack is awesome!!! I hope you can make more than box14 because if this hack is finished i want to catch them all. Is there already a finished hack with all 721 pokemon? I can't find one... and the graphics in this game are epic!! Are you also planning on adding gen VII pokemon when it realeses? I hope you do!

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Great hack untill my game froze after talking to somebody after frostbite cave, gg didn't save

Edit: also your pokemon palettes at the move deleter are off because of the dynamic palette system, I know this because I also figured this out on my own hack

edit2: lol what the fuck shiny magnemite, my first shiny believe it or not

edit3: killed it but whatever

Attachments

• shinymagnemite.png
      shinymagnemite.png
      20.2 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2016
    Found a big one...i tried breeding my Pinsir and got Mega-Pinsir instead...
    image.jpg

Years
  • Sorry for the stupid question but, what I do after Telmurk City? I mean, I followed the underground path, ended up in another path that is blocked with a rock climb wall. But I don't have Rock Climb, and even know where to search. Could you guys tell me where is the HM?

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2023
    Sorry for the stupid question but, what I do after Telmurk City? I mean, I followed the underground path, ended up in another path that is blocked with a rock climb wall. But I don't have Rock Climb, and even know where to search. Could you guys tell me where is the HM?

Had same problem, enter the game corner and then return to the underground path you'll see

Years
  • Hi!
    I have an weird error in my game where my game glitches when you get to this trainer in Windmist Summit.
    The trainer doesn't display any text, and my game freezes.
    Can you help me, please?:)
    Spoiler:

(I'm playing from Beta 2.5)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    Hey Spice,

Just wanted to check in to see how it's going. I have about 400 pokemon caught in my pokedex! I suppose that's all that can be caught right now.

Some like Shedinja and Azurill (to name a few) aren't available the usual way (extra pokemon and breeding etc) so I hope they'll come around in the final one.

Back